• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I showed chat-logs between me and Xinn but he asked me to take them down, so I respect that :)
However, Xinn is planning on doing a spoof check on RetroCores during it's peak tonight, then he will come here and give the status of it.
As I understood it at least :)

If you're lucky, maybe it tops the 1.8k players even though it's Monday.. would love a spoofcheck on that so you trolls can get some facts to rage about :D

Are you kidding me? You just banned two of my characters, Capablanca and Morphy, for MANUALLY fishing? I AM NOT BOTTING, I AM FISHING MANUALLY. Please give me any proof, ANY proof, that I was fishing with a bot. I saw your Youtubelink that you provided as a comment. Yeah, that's me fishing MANUALLY. Manually, i.e., using my hands until they ache. I really don't get it. I'm a legit player and you ban me. Hilarious. Never ever gonna play any server hosted by you again if those banishments aren't revoked.

Here's the "proof":

I'm fishing really quickly with my hands, that's it man. Wtf...

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? You just banned two of my characters, Capablanca and Morphy, for MANUALLY fishing? I AM NOT BOTTING, I AM FISHING MANUALLY. Please give me any proof, ANY proof, that I was fishing with a bot. I saw your Youtubelink that you provided as a comment. Yeah, that's me fishing MANUALLY. Manually, i.e., using my hands until they ache. I really don't get it. I'm a legit player and you ban me. Hilarious. Never ever gonna play any server hosted by you again if those banishments aren't revoked.

Here's the "proof":

I'm fishing really quickly with my hands, that's it man. Wtf...
Fishing 10 times in less than a second?..
dude.. what are you doing?..

It looks like you have a machinegun on burst when you fish 3 times in less than half a second, then a second pause and then 3 fishing again in less than half a second.. 4 times over...

Dude.. be silent and drop it.. you're looking like a jackass!

Fishing 10 times in less than a second?..
dude.. what are you doing?..

It looks like you have a machinegun on burst when you fish 3 times in less than half a second, then a second pause and then 3 fishing again in less than half a second.. 4 times over...

Dude.. be silent and drop it.. you're looking like a jackass!

I promise. I can only give you my word. I was not botting. I have fast hands. The game often gave me the reply, "you can't use an item that fast" (or something). Yeah I know it may look like I am botting, but I am absolutely sincere when I tell you that I wasn't botting. I don't have a bot on my computer. I promise.

Alright, so this is what I wrote in the report I filed a minute ago. Maybe (or maybe not) it may be of some interest to someone. Yeah, I know I sound sentimental etcetera:

"Hey there. My two characters on Antica got banned half an hour ago or something. They are named Morphy and Capablanca. I got banned for, allegedly, using a bot to fish. I promise: I didn't. I am a strongly believing Catholic, and I swear on Mary and Jesus that I didn't bot. What I was doing was fast fishing manually, very quickly. The game often gave me the information: "You can't use an item that fast!". Until now I hadn't thought about the fact that I might be quicker with my hands than most other players. My friend spoke to some GM on discord and adviced me to file a report and give information on what strategy I used to accomplish this fast fishing technique. Here goes.

My strategy was to keep the rod as close to the sea as possible. So I always adjusted the placement of the rod so that as less space as possible was to be between the rod and the sea (so that you don't have the "waste" seconds or even miliseconds with your hand having to move over an area). And when the rod was as close as possible, either I was wearing it or it was laying on the ground (depending on which suited the area best). You need your mouse to move quickly, I mean, not necessarily your hand, but the mouse pointer has to have the adjustment that it moves quickly even if you're not moving much with your mouse (this is the mouse-adjustment that was the 1st installment when I bought the mouse/computer). And then I started spamming. Somehow I got the message after I was banned, either by a friend or somebody else, that I was fishing 10 times per second. That sounds like an exaggeration to me. Maybe I was pressing my mouse 10 times per second, but as far as I know I can only accomplish like 3 actual fishing moves (mouse pointer hitting rod and then hitting the sea) per second. It is possible. Try it yourself with a sincere heart, with the thought: "maybe he actually did it", and you'll see that it is possible to be really quick. If you create me a new character on this server and give me a fishing rod and place me in Edron, Stonehome, at the sea, I can replicate it for you myself.

I am actually really sad about this. I love this server. I'm on sick leave off work due to exhaustion syndrome (worked too much) and this server gives me great joy. I've touched a bot (or macro) once. That was on Inferna in 2009. Never before, nor ever since, have I touched a bot. I don't know what else to tell you. I know it may look like I'm botting ("he's too quick"), but I am absolutely sincere, I wasn't botting.

Please reevaluate my case. /Capablanca"

I thought i've seen everything but the post above just made me crack up real hard..

Alright, so this is what I wrote in the report I filed a minute ago. Maybe (or maybe not) it may be of some interest to someone. Yeah, I know I sound sentimental etcetera:

"Hey there. My two characters on Antica got banned half an hour ago or something. They are named Morphy and Capablanca. I got banned for, allegedly, using a bot to fish. I promise: I didn't. I am a strongly believing Catholic, and I swear on Mary and Jesus that I didn't bot. What I was doing was fast fishing manually, very quickly. The game often gave me the information: "You can't use an item that fast!". Until now I hadn't thought about the fact that I might be quicker with my hands than most other players. My friend spoke to some GM on discord and adviced me to file a report and give information on what strategy I used to accomplish this fast fishing technique. Here goes.

My strategy was to keep the rod as close to the sea as possible. So I always adjusted the placement of the rod so that as less space as possible was to be between the rod and the sea (so that you don't have the "waste" seconds or even miliseconds with your hand having to move over an area). And when the rod was as close as possible, either I was wearing it or it was laying on the ground (depending on which suited the area best). You need your mouse to move quickly, I mean, not necessarily your hand, but the mouse pointer has to have the adjustment that it moves quickly even if you're not moving much with your mouse (this is the mouse-adjustment that was the 1st installment when I bought the mouse/computer). And then I started spamming. Somehow I got the message after I was banned, either by a friend or somebody else, that I was fishing 10 times per second. That sounds like an exaggeration to me. Maybe I was pressing my mouse 10 times per second, but as far as I know I can only accomplish like 3 actual fishing moves (mouse pointer hitting rod and then hitting the sea) per second. It is possible. Try it yourself with a sincere heart, with the thought: "maybe he actually did it", and you'll see that it is possible to be really quick. If you create me a new character on this server and give me a fishing rod and place me in Edron, Stonehome, at the sea, I can replicate it for you myself.

I am actually really sad about this. I love this server. I'm on sick leave off work due to exhaustion syndrome (worked too much) and this server gives me great joy. I've touched a bot (or macro) once. That was on Inferna in 2009. Never before, nor ever since, have I touched a bot. I don't know what else to tell you. I know it may look like I'm botting ("he's too quick"), but I am absolutely sincere, I wasn't botting.

Please reevaluate my case. /Capablanca"
fullscreen record your cam, with mouse, show that you can do the "burst" thing like in the video :)

fullscreen record your cam, with mouse, show that you can do the "burst" thing like in the video :)

Okay, I'm gonna do just that. Hopefully GM can give me a lvl 8 test character with a rod so that I can show you guys (and them), or if some friend can lend me his character just for that thing. I promise you, I can do it and I can show you haha. My mom didn't raise no liar.

Okay, I'm gonna do just that. Hopefully GM can give me a lvl 8 test character with a rod so that I can show you guys (and them), or if some friend can lend me his character just for that thing. I promise you, I can do it and I can show you haha. My mom didn't raise no liar.
You do realize, that in your detection video, every single orange ring is 1 usage of the fishing rod, right?
I'm starting to feel like you didn't pay attention to that detail.

You do realize, that in your detection video, every single orange ring is 1 usage of the fishing rod, right?
I'm starting to feel like you didn't pay attention to that detail.

I don’t know. I’m gonna log on to a char tonight and replicate it. I did it then and I’m sure I can do it again.

Yea Recreant and that other guy - go on laughing about it. :( Jokes on me. I feel like I’m playing the leading role in a Kafkanovel.

I'm not really sure whether you are trolling or not with your previous posts but you seemed to be a nice dude and pretty active in English-Chat so I hope you can prove your case.

If you really didnt bot just make a new level 8 in 30 mins and buy a fishing rod, record it & get unbanned.

I'm not really sure whether you are trolling or not with your previous posts but you seemed to be a nice dude and pretty active in English-Chat so I hope you can prove your case.

If you really didnt bot just make a new level 8 in 30 mins and buy a fishing rod, record it & get unbanned.

I am not trolling one bit. Thanks a lot for not laughing bluntly in my face like those two earlier fellas. Yeah, I’m going to do just that.

Yeah, I’ve always been an rpger and take great pleasure and comfort in the social side of Tibia, so English Chat etc is my native home. Thanks again for your input.

Thanks for fishing guide

Yeah I know, laugh about it. It was a stupid description, but I had to write something. GM told my friend that I had to file a report and give a description of how I did it so that the GM could try to replicate it. So a description I gave, a clumsy and foolish one it may be, but still. It was my only shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back