• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I am able to fish as he's describing, if you have your rod near water, close to 1 sqm, after you pull your mouse (you have to be skilled) back and forth its posible to do as if you bot. Somehow it looks as a bot but its not.
I could replicate myself aswell.

#ValinorIsInocent

I am able to fish as he's describing, if you have your rod near water, close to 1 sqm, after you pull your mouse (you have to be skilled) back and forth its posible to do as if you bot. Somehow it looks as a bot but its not.

#ValinorIsInocent

I feel so relieved that somebody actually believes in me. I've thought: "Am I falling deep into a delusional insanity or what?" etcetera. Thanks a lot for your words man, highly appreciated!

I feel so relieved that somebody actually believes in me. I've thought: "Am I falling deep into a delusional insanity or what?" etcetera. Thanks a lot for your words man, highly appreciated!
No problem.
#FreeCapablanca

#ValinorIsInocent

You are fake news

if you don't do anything against the mass farms and mass botting. sooner or later the server is dead.. its redicilious how many bots goin on here.. and then they even dare to sell 10k for 5 euro while they have 10+ makers onlineXD just a advice from a outsider. this is heaven server for the venezuelans.
For some reason i Always have devaju with marcus servers.

if you don't do anything against the mass farms and mass botting. sooner or later the server is dead.. its redicilious how many bots goin on here.. and then they even dare to sell 10k for 5 euro while they have 10+ makers onlineXD just a advice from a outsider. this is heaven server for the venezuelans.

No dude its obviously aliens making and using those characters, also why are u hating on my ot, ur just a hater

~Marcus

Didn''t you hear? this server has so litlte botters he started to bann people who manually play the game

Capablanca was raised from the dead on the second day. Unbanned etc. Yeah, told you so.
Better stick to ham/meat this time, fish ain't good for you health man :D Btw, I also believe you that you wasn't botting, it was just to funny to reply seriously to it. Good luck on server!

Better stick to ham/meat this time, fish ain't good for you health man :D Btw, I also believe you that you wasn't botting, it was just to funny to reply seriously to it. Good luck on server!

Haha, thanks man. Yeah I started to grow insane there for a moment. Everyone called me a cheater while I knew I wasn’t. I feel like I had been a convict at death row and now have been pardoned by the governor. By the way, in my infamous description above I forgot to add the most crucial thing about fishing fast: minimized clientwindow. That way the space between the rod and the sea is one or two millimetres. I am fishing in slowmotion now though, because I don’t want to trigger the detection system by fishing fast. :D Thanks man and good luck to you too sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back