• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Eh welcome to tibia 7.4 first of all.

That is nothing new =)
But this server was a failure from start, just go play medivia or wait for a highrate.

Why was it a failure from this start? The server was going extremely well for a week with no almost 0 problems. I actually feel bad for the GMs because they surely couldn't expect this much success and this many players. On top of that they get ddosed for deleting a botter? Why do you think it was a failure from the start?

Markus don't understand this. If he make wrong with people he never holds server ...

Please keep your posts clean and related to the actual topic of the thread.
If not, then consider that your account's access may be limited based on your actions. Keep this in mind when posting.
If you're unsure about our official rules and the board rules, make sure to read them.

RETROCORES BEST OT HISTORY,
opikk= terrorist

Kaspar dont delete my post now, thanks

I'm not defending anyone or anything. Read the rules and comply to them. Post whatever negative criticism you want about the server in question, but do so without ventilating like children and insulting each other.
If you are looking a place to get your anger out, then this is not the forum for you.
Being ignorant wont bring you anywhere in life.

rlly ppl think this ddos is because opikk got delete? X DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fidelis - guy without cash need to be dicer in 7.4 tibia so he can buy some food irl
opikk - 35 y old guy from small village in poland,he had a plan to start warlock task on friday but marcus destroyed everything :(

Who will win?
Powerful owner of most populated 7.4 server VS one angry little kid

rlly ppl think this ddos is because opikk got delete? X DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fidelis - guy without cash need to be dicer in 7.4 tibia so he can buy some food irl
opikk - 35 y old guy from small village in poland,he had a plan to start warlock task on friday but marcus destroyed everything :(
Add ur position there haha :D

But opikk is not a kid, he is a rich guy in real life, he gonna pinging this server to end he is sooooo mad

Looks fun but it was impossible to play yesterday, died for lag stucked on the same sqm even clicking on the map :/

unban this terrorist opikk who care about one botter a lot of others including myself wasting their bot and vpn licences for nothing right now...

Opikk is going sleep, max 20-30 minutes and server will be online again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back