• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its really sad, you guys want to keep playing on a 2x server that have kicks all day, duplied items, 100 farms bots, and a GM that don't know how to fix ddos attacks lol. And every day is something new can't wait to see what's next 😂

it's not that easy he sending ddos from about 2-3k ips

no rollback? people cloned tons of items and you wrote you were going to be a cleaning maid for some characters??? you gonna go check every character for cloned items, how would you even know what was cloned and not and you will surely not find all cloned items lel, im out

no rollback? people cloned tons of items and you wrote you were going to be a cleaning maid for some characters??? you gonna go check every character for cloned items, how would you even know what was cloned and not and you will surely not find all cloned items lel, im out
Good that ur finally out, you probably never played the server, created your otland account just to troll around. There is 0 proof that there are any cloned items on the server.

Good that ur finally out, you probably never played the server, created your otland account just to troll around. There is 0 proof that there are any cloned items on the server.
i cloned items by mistake before the first crash (i switched equipment between my two noobchars), but didnt have enough time before second one happened. @Goku (is it marcus account?) has to make rollback..

I'm glad that i didn't waste much time on this server. I don't want to insult anyone, but in my opinion decisions and actions by staff here are pathetic... and those bots everywhere you go... active and good staff needed with in-game report feature or low-rate server like this is a massive failure. Maybe this ots has some potential to be good long term but i think not this time and not for me. Well, its not over yet, people spent time on this server and money for their bot licenses so they will probably keep playing :D Byeeee

No items have been cloned, go talk bs somewhere else

Summary of last 3 pages:
1. opikk 80IQ hacker from village bringing down dedicated server by DDOS (unproved)
2. People clonning items on crashes (also unproved)

My predictions for 3 next pages:
1. People clonning 1kk stacks of gold on crashes (I predict some fake photos also with mpa and mls)
2. Rumors that someone did POI solo on death compensations during crashes

Marcus Today 00:59

@everyone The crashes have been fixed!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD server offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back