• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
i lost entire day of botting worth around 500k but as compensation my every bot char received from 20k to 40k so almost even problem is everybody received that free money and cc price gonna drop drastically :/

@edit

We've decided to manually clean cloned items, we're working on it right now.
Game will be online witnin 20 minutes and we expect 90% to be gone by then.
Other than that, no rollbacks of anything, just cleaning the clones.

is marcus reading my posts like medivia staff did once? i feel so proud maybe somebody want to rent me in future to prevent such damage to servers with stupid decisions and announcements

Best comedy server of the year thanks Marcus ;)
''We've decided to manually clean cloned items, we're working on it right now.
Game will be online witnin 20 minutes and we expect 90% to be gone by then.
Other than that, no rollbacks of anything, just cleaning the clones'' <<< 😂😂😂

there is absolutely no way he cleaned all the cloned items, it would take days or even weeks to go through every character, he prolly just let the people with cloned items have cloned items then

The site has been offline for an hour now. Any ETA when it's gonna be up again? Would like to start here with a friend and we can't make accounts :(

Soooo I didn't logged in on other character than 8 lvl noobchar to check if the game is playable since 2 days (it was not) and I will not get any compensation. Cool

nobody has been deleted for cheating since see you was deleted on Antica or Danera, surely there are still alot of farms and botters i've found some myself, did you take a break from checking for botters/farms or what? making tons of runes with bot now because nobody checking anymore

I find it funny how noone has been deleted today XD
'actively catching cheaters'

dunno why ppl shitting on this serv so hard am enjoying it, brought me back after havent played in 2+ yrs

don't kill danera by making another server tho

Last edited:
server's still got a needle condition.
No need for mechanics
profit every day lalala

still ddos congratulations marcus with u succes i think yesterday u was on party with white nose and u was very happy and u say thanks to god for what you got and and it was the best two weeks in your Cores story because u got a lot of money jajajajjajajaj stupid people go buy new dedicated server and then thinking about good ots not shit like this

Why dont you make an optional pvp world? Im sure many people would love it and there is none like this yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back