• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why would he allow bots on retrocores? On mastercores he said that he had some kind of antibot, but it seems that it doesn't apply on retrocores.

Do you live in South or Central America?
Does it bother you there aren't any real quality Tibia games that can offer you low ping and stable connections?

Well, say no more.. this is your lucky day!
On December 19, 18:00 CET (8 hours after SS), we are opening Elysia which is our new Brazilian world which is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Like Antica and Danera, Elysia will be under the protection of RetroCores own network!
This will make Elysia incredible stable and laggs/kicks due to attacks is something you're unlikely to experience.

Elysia will not allow world-transfers for a significant amount of time.
We hope to see many new faces from South and Central America and welcome everyone to RetroCores!
The one true quality oldschool game!

It's not possible to create characters in Elysia until 1 hour before the launch!

I also feel it's important to mention that RetroCores WILL NEVER reset nor go offline!

You can feel safe playing RetroCores without being scared to lose your endless of hours of effort put into building your characters!

Sincerely,
RetroCores Staff

Last edited:
if someone is interested in starting playing on this ots ill just leave picture story which happened on this server

ss1.png
ss2.png
ss3.png
ss4.png

Whats your point? At that day there was a bug with frags - you kinda abuse that bug as we can see on screenshot above. Tho your punishment was not adequate to what you did and that part is wrong i agree.. You should have been banned for good..
But yeah, there was a mistake in your case...

Do you live in South or Central America?
Does it bother you there aren't any real quality Tibia games that can offer you low ping and stable connections?

Well, say no more.. this is your lucky day!
On December 19, 18:00 CET (8 hours after SS), we are opening Elysia which is our new Brazilian world which is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Like Antica and Danera, Elysia will be under the protection of RetroCores own network!
This will make Elysia incredible stable and laggs/kicks due to attacks is something you're unlikely to experience.

Elysia will not allow world-transfers for a significant amount of time.
We hope to see many new faces from South and Central America and welcome everyone to RetroCores!
The one true quality oldschool game!

It's not possible to create characters in Elysia until 1 hour before the launch!

I also feel it's important to mention that RetroCores WILL NEVER reset nor go offline!

You can feel safe playing RetroCores without being scared to lose your endless of hours of effort put into building your characters!

Sincerely,
RetroCores Staff

PS: Just waiting for haters , cmon guys, bring it on :p I know you waited for post from me..

I'm not here to hate, but "PS: Just waiting for haters , cmon guys, bring it on :p I know you waited for post from me.." is just a child's way. Such things should not be written if you have confidence in the server.

I'm not here to hate, but "PS: Just waiting for haters , cmon guys, bring it on :p I know you waited for post from me.." is just a child's way. Such things should not be written if you have confidence in the server.
You got a fair point... But just by looking at recent page, mostly i have seen hate towards us
But yeah, childish of me.. Gonna remove it.

for everyone who's switching server everyday everyweek,
start RETROCORES ftw!
longterm server

#hatersgonnahate

Thanks for kind word Shajkan ! Despite our issues we still have huge group of people that sticked with us :)

What a shit ots, I don't have any more questions, I got a delet for 107 characters for luring gs to people and killing them, and they hide behind that I promoted bot.

1. Playing on 7,4 and no luring allowed (shit)
2. Agreed with main admin i can lure then other random admin come and ban my 107 ek what affecting on deletion of all my characters
3. They traying to push my deletion of showing people bot after baning my all characters they dont want to listen me.
4. Lots of players using bots here i would say 60% people runmakers same like lots of sorcerers walking on hotkeys
5. No strike rules what is acceted what not some people can do something u cant be carefull guys he can ban you because he think its good.

Not recomend server becasue of Admins behaviour and destroying parts of 7.4 , i had hope it will be server for long term but no its same for money

What a shit ots, I don't have any more questions, I got a delet for 107 characters for luring gs to people and killing them, and they hide behind that I promoted bot.

1. Playing on 7,4 and no luring allowed (shit)
2. Agreed with main admin i can lure then other random admin come and ban my 107 ek what affecting on deletion of all my characters
3. They traying to push my deletion of showing people bot after baning my all characters they dont want to listen me.
4. Lots of players using bots here i would say 60% people runmakers same like lots of sorcerers walking on hotkeys
5. No strike rules what is acceted what not some people can do something u cant be carefull guys he can ban you because he think its good.

Not recomend server becasue of Admins behaviour and destroying parts of 7.4 , i had hope it will be server for long term but no its same for money
Nothing new about retrocores to be honest . You were talking shits about this ot some1 just reported you to gm forsure and thats why gm banned you xD I think luring monster was a reason on the occasion :D

Nothing new about retrocores to be honest . You were talking shits about this ot some1 just reported you to gm forsure and thats why gm banned you xD I think luring monster was a reason on the occasion :D

No its was regard luring people got ban on 60 rp on this server and same, touching people will affect on destroy server by himself, Marcus destroying his server without clue about what players like.

No its was regard luring people got ban on 60 rp on this server and same, touching people will affect on destroy server by himself, Marcus destroying his server without clue about what players like.

Well, you did quite a lot of other things aswell, you promoted people to use bot, you said to me in words that you would do everything you could to destroy the server and " i dont care I will destroy it and go play 8l0 watch stream ". And If you look on explanation apparently you threatned GM aswell, dosen't seem very unlikely. You wrote to me on FB , you look young, one punch and you sleep. Go play this 8.0 you are just a braindead idiot.

Main reason its because i killed too many low lvls in this server (luring) banning anyone even not me its not good. Server will die for sure same like mastercores.
Post automatically merged:

any you are on who is using bot on this server u can hide yourselft but using it on MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back