• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
That's how i know Marcus tbh those that spend big money or bring up money will have protection to make sure his money income is save.
Tbh big companies do it aswell so then its a choice of the players do i play yes or no.
I'm never gonne say that Marcus is a bad hoster. But this is life Lauri ;/

@Goku Hello I made account here to ask you about something.Some ppl Yuhas,Nval Fala Ingles and their friends are unfair for friendly players and they re doing uh traps stealing,lootbags,and one of them tricked me when i wanted to buy uhs he gave me half bp etc.I'd like to hear a report from gms and check them if u can.I think rules dont't allow to trick people on trade and steal lootbags/lure monsters on low lvls.Thanks for help i appreciate your support

Last edited:
@Goku Hello I made account here to ask you about something.Some ppl Yuhas,Nval Fala Ingles and their friends are unfair for friendly players and they re doing uh traps stealing,lootbags,and one of them tricked me when i wanted to buy uhs he gave me half bp etc.I'd like to hear a report from gms and check them if u can.I think rules didnt't allow to trick people on trade and steal lootbags/lure monsters on low lvls.Thanks for help i appreciate your support
i hope your jokingXD

@Goku Hello I made account here to ask you about something.Some ppl Yuhas,Nval Fala Ingles and their friends are unfair for friendly players and they re doing uh traps stealing,lootbags,and one of them tricked me when i wanted to buy uhs he gave me half bp etc.I'd like to hear a report from gms and check them if u can.I think rules dont't allow to trick people on trade and steal lootbags/lure monsters on low lvls.Thanks for help i appreciate your support

something is no yes

jesus battles on this random ots getting worse and worse;p was better to give this video title "gfb dominando"

1578909199650.png

We reached another milestone yesterday !
Thank you for trust :)

Thank you sir !:) I know that we are not perfect, we have our ups and downs... Tons of problems but you (players) still trust us ! And we are really grateful for that

Thank you sir !:) I know that we are not perfect, we have our ups and downs... Tons of problems but you (players) still trust us ! And we are really grateful for that
Still going strong on the server and enjoy most of it. Tho I've put in a support ticket from my knight, which still haven't been looked into. Don't know how long time you guys still got, but 24 hours+ for a problem that costs me 4 gold acc days/day is kinda bad.. I described the problem in the support ticket, sent from "Lil Peep", please look into it :)

Or catch me here for more information.

//Scollen.

All braindead kids in one server. Now is our chance to avoid them should a new server decide to launch.

You can keep crying guys but the ot keeps growing and growing 👍🏻
Havent played this version but marcus are known to spoof his servers heavily also considering how many 'no names' commenting this thread it wouldnt suprise me if they spam otland with fake accounts aswell lmao

at the beginning of the game, the earnings were 1kpln/week.
the knights and druids themselves, all cash from game stright on allegro.
Now it's probably colostrum.

Thread is full of people complaining, yet I see no one trying to compete against Retrocores???

You are all quick to bash Marcus and the team, yet none of you have the skills to compete or even achieve half of what he has. Just a bunch of kids crying just like on rl Tibia forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back