• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Day 3. I am 25 lvl. I earned money for my first premium account, im really excited to check PACC area. My skills are little low (55 club) but so far im doin well with minotaurs and orc warriors on ab'dendriel elvenbane. Its so crowded here, theres always 2-3 people hunting with 30+ knights, and they are not responding how long and why they atk my monsters.. idk why they never respond, looks like theres some hierarchy and noobs like me have no rights for spawns. I wish i gonna be so good some day that they gonna fear me and they will finally respond me how long they gonna hunt, so i can take ab castle for myself. Unfortunentally, i checkd and htey are exping around 20 hours per day on this castle... wow im impressed, people have so much time nowadays. I wish i have so much time to exp my 30-40 knight on elvenbane. Anyway, why they not goin on better spawns ? idk.. Maybe its good for 40 lvl knight, and im noob and i dont know. Anyway - im very happy and this is the best ots ever ! Anyone maybe selling knight armor ? i can buy. for 3k MAX, no have more because i bought pacc. Thx for listening to my blog.
PS. why u so big kids and write somethinh about botters when theres ltierally no bot at all ? idk... kids.

btw people are so kind here, whenever i find some guys skilling on ghouls/monks i just join them and they no react to me, they just allow me to train on their ghoul. This is so kind. But idk why they dont want to talk on default channel with me, i think they just chatting on private because i am noob lvl. Maybe some day i gonna find people with i can talk.
Post automatically merged:

Still day 3. Dear blog readers, i know so far it was one post per day but im so excited to tell you about this. Remember that i wrote that i have earned money for my first premium ? WELL, i was curious if the rumours about big organisation called "Hydra Tamers Guild" is true.. so i took a task, stealth ring and went to check the spawn. I was so impressed, big 40 people community stood united to fight with very angry Hydras. Im knight but because its 40 people atking one hydra, even i can use bow and arrows and hit hydra for 50 because no more def hydra have.
The guy that implemented task that is goin for everyone that hit a monster, even for 1 dmg IS THE BEST, THE MOST INTELLIGENT GUY EVER ! Im having so big fun there !

The only thing that is not right there, and i feel something is rly wrong is that half people is just standing, not talking and hiting a hydra. And its like.. idk.. its just...... Whenever a guy from Hydra Defenders come to us and lure hydras on us, they just not even moving, not runnign from hydras.. just like fear would paralyze their hands and they couldnt run.. and then....... 20 people are dying because they not moving and trying to atk 10 hydras at same time. wtf ?? maybe they just new to the game.

See ya tomorrow my beautifull viewers, i hope tomorrow theres gonna be new adventures i can talk about on retrocores, the best no bot server !

Last edited:
Day 4th. I am 44 lvl already. Big progress. Just wow.
How i did this ?
Well.. Being in Hydra Tamers Guild gives you alot of profits.. I already done 1000 hydra task in less than 24 hours because we were like 50 people killing hydras ! i got also royal helmet from taskando. I left the guild, promising that i gonna be back when i lvl up more to block hydras for them, as big Proffesional Hydra Blocker which is the highest rank in the Hydra Tamers Guild. I heard u can make there even 60k per hour in loot from blocking hydras. On Rpg ots. Awesome. No more words. That had to be genius to make hydra task available for everyone who hit hydra even for 5 dmg. 400k exp, royal helmet reward WOOOOOOOOOOW.

Changing the topic. So i am lvl 44 now, still bad skills but because i sold royal helmet i could buy better eq. now i have knight set medusa shield and skoll staff and war hammer. I wish i can be able to use war hammer in war someday.. (hehe do u see the "play words" mind game ? 200iq ^^)
Everywhere rune sellers. Its good, i heard thats just venezuelan players that need money to feed their childrens. ehh poor venezuelans selling runes just to get food in real. But i support them. i like them very much, they hard working, siting at computer 20 hours per day.

So i have runes, and i have my 44 lvl, its time to go exp i said. I went to minotaurs darashia, and boom, GOD DAMN IT ! another 3x 50 knights that cant respond how long they gonna be on spawn !! atking my mnsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i start to be mad, when people finally gonna respect me ? i will show em... SOON ! nevermind, lets go to other spawn. Elvenbane castle. hell yea. low exp, but at least i can kick people from there. Yea i see the same 3x 30 lvl knights as yesterday, still not responding to me.. fuck it, i am goin to do it. Switched my skoll staff to war hammer, and LETS GO. I atked first one. He didint react, still was hiting creeps. WTF? i said. Maybe he is really big noob. BOOM, HE GET KILLED, 4k gp in gold coins looted. NICE. went for second one... what the actual fuck this one also not reacting at all.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! get killed. Lootek ? plate armor, 3k gold coins WOW thats really big profit. No have frag to kill third one so just lets ignore him. yea fuck this i gonna atk his monsters too. Tomorrow will be day to kill this guy. after 5 hours of doin lootbag, i finally met the LEGENDARY PROFESOREK'S GANG. For 4 days i was looking on trade people that cry "HELP PROFESOREK GANG STEAL MY LOOTBAG" And i was prayin to not meet them.. but hell yea here they come. Stole my 5 hours lootbag and killed me. Lost all progress from elvenbane, lootek and war hammer that had in bp.

0 progress for today. Im losing my mind. I have nightmares with profesorek gang killing me. I gonna skill for rest of the day because i lost power to pg anyway.

See ya my lovely blog viewers, and please give me more likes and subscriptions to motivate me to write blogs for you.

Last edited:
Day 4th. I am 44 lvl already. Big progress. Just wow.
How i did this ?
Well.. Being in Hydra Tamers Guild gives you alot of profits.. I already done 1000 hydra task in less than 24 hours because we were like 50 people killing hydras ! i got also royal helmet from taskando. I left the guild, promising that i gonna be back when i lvl up more to block hydras for them, as big Proffesional Hydra Blocker which is the highest rank in the Hydra Tamers Guild. I heard u can make there even 60k per hour in loot from blocking hydras. On Rpg ots. Awesome. No more words. That had to be genius to make hydra task available for everyone who hit hydra even for 5 dmg. 400k exp, royal helmet reward WOOOOOOOOOOW.

Changing the topic. So i am lvl 44 now, still bad skills but because i sold royal helmet i could buy better eq. now i have knight set medusa shield and skoll staff and war hammer. I wish i can be able to use war hammer in war someday.. (hehe do u see the "play words" mind game ? 200iq ^^)
Everywhere rune sellers. Its good, i heard thats just venezuelan players that need money to feed their childrens. ehh poor venezuelans selling runes just to get food in real. But i support them. i like them very much, they hard working, siting at computer 20 hours per day.

So i have runes, and i have my 44 lvl, its time to go exp i said. I went to minotaurs darashia, and boom, GOD DAMN IT ! another 3x 50 knights that cant respond how long they gonna be on spawn !! atking my mnsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i start to be mad, when people finally gonna respect me ? i will show em... SOON ! nevermind, lets go to other spawn. Elvenbane castle. hell yea. low exp, but at least i can kick people from there. Yea i see the same 3x 30 lvl knights as yesterday, still not responding to me.. fuck it, i am goin to do it. Switched my skoll staff to war hammer, and LETS GO. I atked first one. He didint react, still was hiting creeps. WTF? i said. Maybe he is really big noob. BOOM, HE GET KILLED, 4k gp in gold coins looted. NICE. went for second one... what the actual fuck this one also not reacting at all.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! get killed. Lootek ? plate armor, 3k gold coins WOW thats really big profit. No have frag to kill third one so just lets ignore him. yea fuck this i gonna atk his monsters too. Tomorrow will be day to kill this guy. after 5 hours of doin lootbag, i finally met the LEGENDARY PROFESOREK'S GANG. For 4 days i was looking on trade people that cry "HELP PROFESOREK GANG STEAL MY LOOTBAG" And i was prayin to not meet them.. but hell yea here they come. Stole my 5 hours lootbag and killed me. Lost all progress from elvenbane, lootek and war hammer that had in bp.

0 progress for today. Im losing my mind. I have nightmares with profesorek gang killing me. I gonna skill for rest of the day because i lost power to pg anyway.

See ya my lovely blog viewers, and please give me more likes and subscriptions to motivate me to write blogs for you.

edit: if there wont be 3 likes i wont write day 5 !!!!!
noobish stories from 7.4 begginer, good luck sweetie, find some friends ; )

Day 5... and last.

Its day five. You know, all this time when i play retrocored for 5 days i had hope, i had big hope that i can truly believe in what i think.
I was thinking theres no bots, but theres always comming a time where young kid growin up to big man.
I was lying to myself that the runemakers i see are no bots, i was lying to myself that all this venezuelan people making runes 20h to buy food for their childrens in real life, but they are just venezuelan people that bot runes to buy themself some drugs or have fun for this money.
I was lying to myself that this 3x 30 knights on elvenbane are no bots, just new players that not respect and no answer, and no run when i kill them, but they were just bots.
I was lying to myself that this 3x50kngihts on minotaurs darashia are some new players too, but they were bots.
I was lying to myself that this 20 people that standing on hydras and just dying to hydra when somebody lure on them without trying to run are just new player, BUT ONCE AGAIN - THEY ARE BOTS.

This server is full of botters, and its very sad.

Good bye retrocores, maybe some day you will figure out something to beat bots.
For example soul point system.. so easy to make, so hard to implement due to lose cash from server / online players :) :) :)

PS. all of my 5 days of blog are LITERALLY FICTION that just shows how it is on retrocores. I hope you enjoyed my blog. Good Bye

GM you need to fix that you can't use items/runes in the middle of the steps. For example UH youself in the middle of side step. It's buggy. Kinda show new players that the engine/server is not serious/done.

WTF is that XD

text and site looks exactly like something marcus would do XD
so fake unofficial site that sells characters and items made by marcus

Idk who made this site but marcus should buy one item from them then just delete this guy out from retrocores.

oh wait.. i forgot... xDDDDD BOT/RUNE SELLER SERVER
Post automatically merged:

@Goku hard to wake up in night once per week to delete all this disgusting botters huh ? ye i know, u have so hard work that u cant do it :( too exhausted after banning 20 from 1000 bots per day at day time :( too much money made to make your server clean :( ik ik bro !! :(

Last edited:
Hello. 127 royal paladin +16 milion exp = from lvl 1 to lvl 127. in one day.

Hello marcus, selling characters for euros ? not enough people went from antica to danera 3 days ago so u needed more cash for valentines day ?

If so just say to us next time we gonna donate you, you do not need to destroy ots by making and selling character.. lol

0 quests made :) wassup marcus ? 100% evidence this is made fresh char, somebody can start write "dedots" on trade, please?

DID ANYBODY SAW GUY NAMED "BENBOX" EVER ON ANTICA ? ANYBODY HAVE THIS GUY ON CAM, DID QUEST WITH HIM, EXPD WITH HIM ? BECAUSE IM MAKING EVIDENCE.

Ziraeq is payin 50k if u share a cam with guy named "Benbox" doing anything (even standing in depot) from other day than yesterday :):):)

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello. 127 royal paladin +16 milion exp = from lvl 1 to lvl 127. in one day.

Hello marcus, selling characters for euros ? not enough people went from antica to danera 3 days ago so u needed more cash for valentines day ?

If so just say to us next time we gonna donate you, you do not need to destroy ots by making and selling character.. lol

0 quests made :) wassup marcus ? 100% evidence this is made fresh char, somebody can start write "dedots" on trade, please?

DID ANYBODY SAW GUY NAMED "BENBOX" EVER ON ANTICA ? ANYBODY HAVE THIS GUY ON CAM, DID QUEST WITH HIM, EXPD WITH HIM ? BECAUSE IM MAKING EVIDENCE.

Ziraeq is payin 50k if u share a cam with guy named "Benbox" doing anything (even standing in depot) from other day than yesterday :):):)
I think its becouse it change name

@Antony Cordeiro Do u see anywhere "formess name" ? Do u see that everyone changing his name everyday and nothing like this ever happend ?

Ban marcus for making chars,

You can thanks me later, Detective Typloshiion gonna smell everything.

This is one big joke that nobody from administration did not respond yet. you can see now clearly whats going on on this ot ^.^ see ya on next edition, on this one already gms making chars to sell them ROFL

Seriously. What a guy. The domain: 'retrocores-shop.com' is even registered for the same details as 'retrocores.com'... We should really let more people know about this case.

shop.pngretro.png

If someone doesn't believe me, here are the links:

Evidence

Let's take a look at the retrocores.com and retrocores-shop.com similarities and you can make your own decision.

I have taken the source from Retrocores Forum page and the Retrocores-shop, since both have striking similarities when it comes to design.

There are also very close similarities in the way Marcus (or whoever) has coded the Forum / Retrocores-Shop, but I don't feel it's necessary to completely go through his comb, nor can I be bothered.

Firstly, the icon. Similar folder structure, naming convention and icon.png attachment.

Retrocores forum pages

Retrocores-shop

Then we have both sites, if you view the sources, you can see incredible similarities here, in just the Head tags alone.

Retrocores
HTML:
<html>
<head>
<title>RetroCores -Forum</title>
<meta name="Author" content="RetroCores" />
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="en" />
<meta name="keywords" content="RetroCores, free online game, free multiplayer game, ots, open tibia server, old tibia, 7.4" />
<meta name="description" content="RetroCores 7.4 is an Open Tibia Server that tries to resemble the old Tibia but with improved functions." />
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="zSBS7FphUvQKQ1aqKlA8rz_Hh02RxvdryU2yjB5ed5c" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../global/style_2019_01_15/forum.css?1573127222" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../global/style_2019_01_15/forum_ckeditor.css?1524766884" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="../images/design_2019_05_03/icon.png" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RetroCores" href="../?subtopic=news" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-BVYiiSIFeK1dGmJRAkycuHAHRg32OmUcww7on3RYdg4Va+PmSTsz/K68vbdEjh4u" crossorigin="anonymous">
        <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.4/jquery.min.js"></script>
        <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-Tc5IQib027qvyjSMfHjOMaLkfuWVxZxUPnCJA7l2mCWNIpG9mGCD8wGNIcPD7Txa" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
        <script src="../global/ckeditor_2018_08_16/ckeditor.js?1524811984"></script>
        <script src="../global/javascript_2019_01_03/forum.js?1573129144"></script>
</head>

Retrocores-Shop
HTML:
<html>
<head>
<title>Retro-Shop -Money</title>
<meta name="Author" content="RetroCores Shop" />
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="en" />
<meta name="keywords" content="RetroCores, free online game, free multiplayer game, ots, open tibia server, old tibia, 7.4, buy gold, buy items, buy account" />
<meta name="description" content="RetroCores Shop offer various of things in RetroCores such as items, money and accounts." />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="global/style.css?1581671642" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/design_20190122/icon.png" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RetroCores Shop" href="/?subtopic=home" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-BVYiiSIFeK1dGmJRAkycuHAHRg32OmUcww7on3RYdg4Va+PmSTsz/K68vbdEjh4u" crossorigin="anonymous">
        <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.4/jquery.min.js"></script>
        <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-Tc5IQib027qvyjSMfHjOMaLkfuWVxZxUPnCJA7l2mCWNIpG9mGCD8wGNIcPD7Txa" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
</head>

Now, let's dissect this a little.
Both sites have
  • The exact same indents on the code
  • The exact same folder structure for stylesheet, global icon, application rss+xml
  • The exact same type of keyword and description, just slightly worded differently, BUT in the exact type of way, pointing for SEO.
  • Both load JS Scripts at the head level, rather than at the bottom of the body, which is indicated in Bootstrap (which both are using), puts script sources at the bottom of the body.

Now, let's look at the hosting of the servers.

Both sites are hosted with nginx/1.10.3 Ubuntu, both have SSL Certificates with Let's Encrypt. SSL Certificates expire in 85/86 days.

Both sites are hosted with OVH.
retrocores.com - 54.36.126.163
retrocores.com - 54.38.182.23

Now, let's look at the retrocores.com IP address
HAUTS-DE-FRANCE, GRAVELINES

And the retrocores-shop.com
HAUTS-DE-FRANCE, GRAVELINES

Both in the same datacenter.

Both domains are using no-ip.com for nameservers.
Both domains were registered at no-ip.com
Name: Vitalwerks Internet Solutions, LLC DBA No-IP
IANA ID: 1327

Both [email protected] and [email protected] use no-ip MX records, meaning they use the same mail server.
1581796241130.png1581796259743.png

I quit this server after realizing that 80% of the server are bots. It's a shame, this server had so much potential. I spoke with Marcus for a few hours and he is a very talented guy, but this was completely fucking retarded on his part.

This is pretty solid evidence, but by no means concrete. Now, you have to think, is this all just coincidences or is Marcus selling shit on a separate website for extra cash on top of what he earns from the server itself?

And people thought i was crazy when I told everyone to boycott his servers, lmao.

Good job, at least Marcus exposed himself this time without us people that were skeptical about his servers having to look like toxic asshats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back