• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
just bumping the 16 milions exp 1 day from 1-127 paladin without even 1 quest done (including the desert quest) so people can see whats goin on this server

Attachments

best PG ever, probably warlocks from 1-127
impossible, kalashnikov is on warlocks whole day and night, this is why its funny situation, because whole Danera Airlines have all good spawns for themself because tamam guild is on danera, this is why its funny situation because nobody saw this guy :)

impossible, kalashnikov is on warlocks whole day and night, this is why its funny situation, because whole Danera Airlines have all good spawns for themself because tamam guild is on danera, this is why its funny situation because nobody saw this guy :)

He was exping on Marcusera i believe

ofc i was joking xdd

the worst thing is, that people who play on shitcores will try to defend marcus anyway, even if there are proofs on these corrupted actions

Great example of what greed leads to...
Good job Marcus - you just killed your server 👏 👏🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Great example of what greed leads to...
Good job Marcus - you just killed your server 👏 👏🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
You think he cares? He reopens this or another of his projects in a month or two and all you morons will play anyways.
the quicker the server dies = faster he can reopen = more cash income on start, really a win-win for him if he manage to sell a few chars and help the server to die its even better

Damn he got it all figured out, nice business marcus only flaw in it as i see would be if ppl stop playing but we know thats not gonna happen 😆

Last edited:
Do you guys really think Marcus is that dumb to leave something like that behind IF he did such thing? Doesn't make sense, he can easily manipulate the exp made per day if he wants.

Do you guys really think Marcus is that dumb to leave something like that behind IF he did such thing? Doesn't make sense, he can easily manipulate the exp made per day if he wants.
unless he wants people to find out so server dies, income are dry now, he only makes cash on beginning of server or majority of it :)

unless he wants people to find out so server dies, income are dry now, he only makes cash on beginning of server or majority of it :)
not to defend his incompitence but you really think people would start on a new server hosted by him if this corrupt shit is true? XDD

not to defend his incompitence but you really think people would start on a new server hosted by him if this corrupt shit is true? XDD
havent people already prooved to do that? with ryans and all other corrupt re-runs servers people play?

Tibialee explaination is that the player hasnt been online for 1 month so when he logs in all the exp the player has shows up as yesterday.

Tibialee explaination is that the player hasnt been online for 1 month so when he logs in all the exp the player has shows up as yesterday.
xDDDDDDDDDD

lee gets paid for playing/advertising this server, doesnt he?

obviously, he has to defend his own business

Hello Spille. I could believe that, but as very good detective (Not like amators like you) i also noticed that this character have 0 quests done. even desert. How u explain that?
Whats more ?
Okay so he logged in 13 febuary, after not login for 1 month, and he activated golden account and he just never log more ? [didint log for 4 days] . This makes total no sense ?

Also if its character not made by marcus, lets make marcus show cams of this character, okay ?
Upload 5 cams from this char so we can believe that this char wasnt made by him in note.
Or maybe cams (same as quests) are deleted also BECAUSE OF NOT LOG IN ? XD

Hello Spille. I could believe that, but as very good detective (Not like amators like you) i also noticed that this character have 0 quests done. even desert. How u explain that?
Whats more ?
Okay so he logged in 13 febuary, after not login for 1 month, and he activated golden account and he just never log more ? [didint log for 4 days] . This makes total no sense ?

Also if its character not made by marcus, lets make marcus show cams of this character, okay ?
Upload 5 cams from this char so we can believe that this char wasnt made by him in note.
Or maybe cams (same as quests) are deleted also BECAUSE OF NOT LOG IN ? XD

Hello typloshion. Im not taking any side. I believe too that its fishy and that Marcus should upload cams. Also I would like to propose an offer. You teach me to become pro detective and I will give you english leassons? :)

Time for show cams is over, in this amount of time he could just make same nickname on testia or his other private serv and record some cams to show us,

OFFICIALLY CHARACTER "Benbox" is a character made in notatnik/notes/note.
Evidences:
16mln exp made in 1 day
0 quests done, not even desert quest.
nobody knows him, nobody seen him on his screenshot

ALSO

admin tells that he wasnt logged in for 1 month then logged in and this is why server counted his exp in total BUT
0 quests done as said before
he logged in for 1 day, activated golden account then never log in again (why would he activate golden acc?)

If he is not playin here anymore (127 rp top 50 highscorre) why he didint sell his char if its legal and char is worth (or was worth 1 month ago) 200~~ euro

why nobody know his nick, if he didint change name and he was top 50 (and probly top 30 month ago when he last time logged in - as marcus sayin) ?

PUNISHMENT:

As a fair judge, i give Marcus fair punishment
Server will be dead in maximum 1 month, and he will never ever gain the same trust of players. Also, im cursing marcus, making all his servers with many boting players. oh wait, its already happening, nvm then XD

Oh so marcus started spoofing his server nice to know

some example of 38 knight with hydra task done (400k xp reward) however his best daily exp ever is 176k xD

+ cyclops larva scarab amazons tasks done he should be close to 50lvl by now without dying ofc

I do think the ot has bugs with cam cystem and exp/daily on the page since i have experienced them myself (i cant watch my own cams its bugged) Nonetheless if its true which we can not say with 100% certainty it would be sad yes, but yet again it is still the best ot out there and im having a blast the last 2.5 months i have been playing and fighting on this server. I feel a pity for the people who come here talk and dont even play the server let me tell you just that you dont know what you missed/are missing :)

I do think the ot has bugs with cam cystem and exp/daily on the page since i have experienced them myself (i cant watch my own cams its bugged) Nonetheless if its true which we can not say with 100% certainty it would be sad yes, but yet again it is still the best ot out there and im having a blast the last 2.5 months i have been playing and fighting on this server. I feel a pity for the people who come here talk and dont even play the server let me tell you just that you dont know what you missed/are missing :)

I missed:
-Infinite runes due to 4 mc allowed
-24/7 taken spawns due to infinite runes by top teams
-stole lootbags by profesorek and punio team, because its ots, exp x2 so they just run on their 50 lvls and they dont care if they die
-dying on the macheted grass by uhtrap due to bug that marcus cant repair
-being unable to run from any trap because if u put gold coin on yourself every 1 sec then u cant be pushed
-great idea of make knights exori 150 mana so we have knights pging like sorcerers now
-illegal bot BUT BANNING ONLY CHARS THAT WAS BOTED, WITHOUT MAINCHARS, SO EVERYONE CAN USE BOT AND HAVE INFINITE FUC**** RUNES - THE LEGENDARY GAME BREAKING INFINITE RUNESS

But theres also things that i really miss and im retard, because i choosed medivia unity to make money not this ots
so i really missed:
-many euros due to 4 mc allowed so i could make runes on 2 laptops and sell sds explos by botting, because nobody checks chars from 22 to 5 am
-the first 2 weeks of server which probly was really fun and nice because mages werent hiting for 1k from ue
-many euros by botting 40 paladins on hydra task then selling it for 30 euro each (you can make task in 24h or even less)
-aaaaaaaaaaalooooooooooooooooot of euro by just blocking hydras for boters that bot their paladins to sell them for 30 euro, u can make profit around 500-800k in day if u lucky enough which on start/1 month ago it was just alot alot of fucking eurooooooooooooooooooos

also theres one thing that i didint miss, but i would love to miss :

127 paladin 16 mln exp 1 day 0 quests done nobody seen him before - the Legendary Benbox, or smth like that XD

i gonna write more if i will remember something, but i think its everything i wanted to say.

and its not like im only hating - i will love to play on next server he will make, when he gonna realise there can be max 1 mc allowed, and deleted chars for boting instantly, not only 11 druids, but the 100 lvls mains too. It doesnt matter if its logged from vpn or virtual machine, if he would want, he could check where the runes are sent to by parcel ,or check cams who is takign this runes out. many possibilities to delete main chars of botter, but nothing gonna be changed, because for you - full boted 7.4 server is "good" "playable" "enjoyable" "theres no better ots so far" XD.
i have no idea who writing things like that, but w/e u can do what you want, i gonna keep to my long messages with tons of hate that got good arguments. And nobody gonna listen to me, as always.
P.S
its 3 months since ots community havent change ots, i think soon its time to do this again, huh ? and u will do, you always do, because the endgame content is reached already. THATS OUR OTS COMMUNITY TRADITION.
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back