• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't understand all this nonsense hate, ot is great. Do anyone have the adresses of retrocores server? like the XOR key to calculate health and so on? thanks

Shitcores is opening a "cheater's world" where u can cheat at your will (as if it was any different in the other worlds). How come anyone still play in that garbage ? The server dont respect itself

That Admin (Marcus) is removing all forums posts (on retrocores forum) when other players' opinions do not agree/match with his. Escpecially when people argue with the facts about opening new servers (server for cheaters LOL) and the complete lack of his communication with own active community..

04:24 Scotty Too Hotty: really only 3 lvl 100+ online? wowzaz
04:25 Amg Gtr: soon every player will have his own server on retrocores

Last edited:
Who wants to play there when you have TIbiantis? Only cheaters play on Retrocores

Today's stream of CSI was very good, deleted guy who used UH and attacked dwarf geomancer at the same time? (he didnt even slowmontion it to see if it was true), so a 50/50 bannable case [he spent like 20 mins on it]. IGNORED every message that people wrote to check (best one was spammed by 4 people to check 72h/3day online guy) (his argument was I GOT A LOT OF MESSAGES FROM DISCORD TOO SO I QUIT STREAM BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME) XDD
Yeah u have a lot things to do so lets just ignore it 4ever xD u won't ban botters bcs ur servers gonna die faster. Telling that u dont need to prove people anything is a joke (argument about botters that can improve and come back stronger)

Most corrupt server ever, Marcus is a little egoistic sh*tkid with no social skills. Refuses to listen to community even how much they try, forum treads, speaking in discord. All he does is call everyone hater and that people assume stuff. Never play any of his OT's he is not worth it, he killed retrocores from his stupidity, old GM's / CM's tried to talk sense into him but got removed from those position when they did. Just never support this kid, honestly alot of people just wasted months and cash on this server and its so stupid. Its not the first ot he kills from his egoistic narcissistic ways.

He bans/hacks people that kills his own chars, which is lvl 20's since he would never be able to even take lvl 100 on a 2x server cuz it seems like he NEVER played tibia before, he says that pvp worlds are not PVP and everyone should be rpg players that explores the map. When you reach 100 you should make a new char and lvel that to lvl 100, stupidy at its finest. Never cared about the big war guilds or any other community proposals/demands.
The shop was real, he tried to sell chars/money/items on server but when community found out he called them haters and liers and banned alot of people from both discord and ingame, just never waste time on this sh*tkid agin.

Have a good day.
Big Lord

Marcus is a piece of shit... lies directly to the community about custom content.. two screenshots with the same keywords in different dates and npc dialogue is different..this motherfucker adds content as he goes that was supposed to be there, and has the audacity to ban people that are aware of this fact. If you are wondering if you should play here, don't do it.

Never play on his servers, I dont know why people dont understand this yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back