• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Please make here free spells for everyone, because runefarmes that have a lot of money have a huge advantage compared to the players who have to steal lootbags or earn money to buy spells using by use one character to create runes.

Look how many money must waste need to buy all spells to play.

It's logic fatct you can't never block and find all rune farms here if you no add soul system here.

You can only block they in your brain , sorry but it's true.

Can you for the love of god just stop posting crap?

It's only true no false.

Can you stop writing stupid posts to me if you do not have good arguments?

Prove me that I'm not right if you can.

You can not do it because you know i have right.

I can prove that I am right if I feel like it will show rune farms here and the matter will be clear that I'm right.

Do not open your beak , if you can not prove anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use all spells (except the 4 promotion spells)
what does it mean?
are there additional spells on the server?
It's obviously for the 1 spell per voc there you need promotion.
challenge, power bolt, enchant staff, and one more.. I believe..

Anyhow, it's for the 4 spells that require you to be promoted, so there's 4 spells that only golden acc can use

It's only true no false.

Can you stop writing stupid posts to me if you do not have good arguments?

Prove me that I'm not right if you can.

You can not do it because you know i have right.

I can prove that I am right if I feel like it will show rune farms here and the matter will be clear that I'm right.

Do not open your beak , if you can not prove anything.

You are so stupid i have no words.

Please make here free spells for everyone, because runefarmes that have a lot of money have a huge advantage compared to the players who have to steal lootbags or earn money to buy spells using by use one character to create runes..

You say "give us free spells because its harder for us 'fair' players" BUT ALL YOU DO IS MAKE IT EVEN EASIER TO MAKE A FARM.

Stop comming with stupid suggestions and stick to what you always do, make traps on eremo & mols.

Since we "re-created" tibia 7.4 we will never make spells for free, its a part of the RPG.

I believe it already is a great thing that everyone can travel as free account.
Also you don't need every spell bought, Light Healing (exura) and Light (utevo lux) are free.

5 hours to go until launch !, see you guys soon.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

I think no one 7.4 ot will stay more than 1 week.
COMMUNITY 2K18 LETS TRY THIS OT I GIVING MAX 3 DAYs FOR THIS OT
Peoples leaving without a reason then crying "no one good 7.4 Ot omg"
Just put Nifz on ignore, he is the result of years of molestion and social exclusion.

fucking learn spells
painful-puke-illustration_csp19385021.jpg

ps if knight has to pay for challenge you gonna fuck yourself in butthole stupid admin fucking knight without challenge what is this real tibia? pay2play?
ps I was gonna play on this and was hyped until today i seen you have to learn spells good luck anyways im waiting till 18 for other 7.4 or @tjafs to run his soon :)

You are so stupid i have no words.

You say "give us free spells because its harder for us 'fair' players" BUT ALL YOU DO IS MAKE IT EVEN EASIER TO MAKE A FARM.

Stop comming with stupid suggestions and stick to what you always do, make traps on eremo & mols.

Please, do not make you laugh, you're a typical Swedish from the euro zone, which is why buying donations on all servers is more likely.

You can buy many premium accounts for small money and sell it on trade and later say on server with bad loot and full rune farms >>>easy server i have 500 k in my depot.

And you only spam :
-Gm please make bad loot , no make free spells , low exp rate etc.
-I feel more oldchool , because i can buy all spells in one day by donations from selling premium accunt on a trade.

Please, do not make you laugh, you're a typical Swedish from the euro zone, which is why buying donations on all servers is more likely.

You can buy many premium accounts for small money and sell it on trade and later say on server with bad loot and full rune farms >>>easy server i have 500 k in my depot.

And you only spam :
-I feel more oldchool , because i can buy all spells in one day by donations from selling premium accunt on a trade.

The only premium account i pay for is the one for my account.
I make lootbags etc like you poor kids without jobs, BECAUSE THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME, AND REASON WHY 7.4 WAS SO GOOD.

And you only spam :
exactly my point people can just buy out by paying. pay2win and its darkot admin marcus smells like piece of shit anyways

fucking learn spells
ps if knight has to pay for challenge you gonna fuck yourself in butthole stupid admin fucking knight without challenge what is this real tibia? pay2play?
ps I was gonna play on this and was hyped until today i seen you have to learn spells good luck anyways im waiting till 18 for other 7.4 or @tjafs to run his soon :)

Challenge (exeta res) price 2,000

OH NO YOU HAVE TO PAY 2k FOR THE SPELL? GUESS I'll GO TIBIA GLOBAL INSTEAD CUS 2k IS WAY TO MUCH PAY2PLAY 100%%!%)!%)

man i can see how adde is ready for this ot just by this capslock he use

fucking learn spells
painful-puke-illustration_csp19385021.jpg

If buying spells alrdy stop you from playing. Then im glad you didnt start at all. Imagine if you lost your boh or something else. Pages of crying j bet.. grow some balls.

Funny thread XD Too many stupid comments. I would have to write essay to express mine opinion :p
See you in game warriors :D

Back