• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Server is just fine . Although only i see azera with 700 + players at bottom of the otservlist.org?

This is because otservlist now arrange servers in list by "points" as default, if the server crash all the time like mastercore there is no chance to acumulate these points... I guess. I do not know exactly how it works but when the server restarts it loses all points

Last edited:
Server is just fine . Although only i see azera with 700 + players at bottom of the otservlist.org?
thats exactly why the server is on bottom because its business bro and nobody gonna put DDoser on top. play dirty get down

This is because otservlist now arrange servers in list by "points" as default, if the server crash all the time like mastercore there is no chance to acumulate these points... I guess. I do not know exactly how it works but when the server restarts it loses all points
You see otservlist is not just website it is actually ran by people that play tibia and they test servers aint this shit that crashed over 10 times already get much points.

09:30 You are being tested if you're using unofficial software to stay online while afk.
If you fail to answer this test your account will be deleted and nobody can help you get it back!
To avoid the deletion, please say this code in DEFAULT channel: j35d

Why this fucking system give me only 1 min to code , today i go toilet and when i back i have 30 second to paste code.

This system it's a shit , server is fully cave boters , rune bot farms and i no see much deleted they.

Make here more frags on this non pvp server , becasue this server is boring.

Dude, give me a Game Master for 1 day, it will show you how many bots play here it's 20% real players and all others it's rune farms and cave bots >>>>>>>> Beautiful server.

Game masters from this server it's total retards and best joke in 2018.

what are u talking about? u have 18 minutes to put in the code so if ur afk u can get idled before it. its awesome.

And if you are afk in dp and system tell you to put code and the char log because the kick of 15m? It is ban?

This system is useless, people can add to bots scripts in bots to autologaut and login in time 10 or 15 min and they can still use bots all time without deleted account.

This system make only people are angry becasue can't loading mana on afk , with this slow mana regen.

Today i kill one macro boter but 0 loot from him because bot what this guy have > automatic give ready runes to box in door houses.

He online 21 h all time on macro and your system no coming to him.

This server good for rpg players who like play with rune bot farm and cave bot knights to make cash.

Pvp system on this server it's parody.

I think administration otland corrupted , becasue legalise bot servers for cheaters who play with bots , and owners this servers want only money and ignore opinion players.

Selling 70+ ms for real cash... azewra

I give up, can't handle those crashes all day all night

Last edited:
This "antibot" system is probably the dumbest I've ever seen. Not only it takes literally 5 mins to write a function that would bypass it simply by automatically copy-pasting the given 'code', but it's also annoying as fuck for normal players. I'd love to see it trigger during annihilator quest or something. Not to mention anyone can see whenever you are being checked, so people can disturb you intentionally to prevent you from typing it correctly. I really feel sorry for the one who came up with this briliant idea and was unable to see how dumb it actually is.

Last edited:
This system is useless, people can add to bots scripts in bots to autologaut and login in time 10 or 15 min and they can still use bots all time without deleted account.

This system make only people are angry becasue can't loading mana on afk , with this slow mana regen.

Today i kill one macro boter but 0 loot from him because bot what this guy have > automatic give ready runes to box in door houses.

He online 21 h all time on macro and your system no coming to him.

This server good for rpg players who like play with rune bot farm and cave bot knights to make cash.

Pvp system on this server it's parody.

I think administration otland corrupted , becasue legalise bot servers for cheaters who play with bots , and owners this servers want only money and ignore opinion players.
the system is banning his blabla characters thats why he make new one lvl 12 ezpz
antibot system should be rewritten to dance so u hvae to make randomly generated sequence dance north east north west with uncorrect spellings for the words so memreaders can fuk off

Well it's easy to bypass this because the bot can just logout. Also if the bot relog, it doesn't even have to open backpacks or put runes to hand because it's automatic.

So GM please check this out or make it that you have to put runes in the hand atleast. It's also good for the 7.4 feeling.

the system is banning his blabla characters thats why he make new one lvl 12 ezpz
antibot system should be rewritten to dance so u hvae to make randomly generated sequence dance north east north west with uncorrect spellings for the words so memreaders can fuk off

Still as easy to bypass (incorrect spelling doesn't matter, mr. "memreader"), but even more annyoing for players.
I love when people who obviously got no clue about programming and shit believe they have some fancy genius magic antibot system ideas. That's probably where this stupid system here came from.

Still as easy to bypass (incorrect spelling doesn't matter, mr. "memreader"), but even more annyoing for players.
I love when people who obviously got no clue about programming and shit believe they have some fancy genius magic antibot system ideas. That's probably where this stupid system here came from.
better than the pvp type in code if you move you are fucking banned and even if someone passes the dancing test it can be shown to Gms how long he is online in exact same vicinity of area of XYZ to be manually investigated by the 11 GMS that are unprivileged to do so for now XD

better than the pvp type in code if you move you are fucking banned and even if someone passes the dancing test it can be shown to Gms how long he is online in exact same vicinity of area of XYZ to be manually investigated by the 11 GMS that are unprivileged to do so for now XD

Same shit or even worse.

Some people got auto relog every 5-10min to avoid deletion but my friend just show me that shit

as expected but much longer than i though

Cool got banned for old trick with half bps of runes by cm lauri xD not like theres few other ppl doing it and i was banned for scamming people via TRADE

just around 20 seconds after first trade with altorous not single warning not even msg from cm just insta banned after cm log in

whats next somebody drop on my dp 50cc and i'll get banned because he miss click?

You can take that shitty money i wanted to use that character to lure people which hunt me to trap xDDD

Last edited:
GMs here are pretty retarded. They can't fix basic bugs and crash. Admin using bad damage formula for pallys and runes and healing spells and pretending that this is normal on this protocol. And by the way nice bans for scamming on trade or pushing people who are blocking other people with parcels/other stuff out of pz xDDD

Maybe guys u should use some brain and use formulas from stolen cipsoft tibia files.

Banning guy that someone havent paid attention during trade. Congratz btw. Harry Scorer stolen my 2 bps of gp on apes. It was my lootbag.
As official rules of this server say :
stealing their items such as lootbag and others, healing their target creatures and in other way you can harass players.

He should be banned right? Or only Gm friends 100ms will get such a help right? I have to be Swe to get help?
Administration sucks and proves once again that they are retarded.
Can i ask where are people that on the beggining of theard said "GREAT SERVER!!11oneone"
I guess u gave ur Swe friends money to spam this shit on forum.

Unban this destructive behave guy.

looks like the guy you've scammed might be CM Lauri himself lol

hAKRLYP.png

coincidence??

so what now, CMs playing their secret chars here.. I wonder if I pk this guy I'm gonna get banned too?

Last edited:
Back