• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Adde "Can I buy bless and we fight?"

"Sure but only if you fight 100%"

Adde Boostmeister has logged out.

btw we sent warmodes 2 days ago, gna grab ur dicks and accept it already? kinda nice to haver extra unjusts for all the noob chars and what not, i dont understand why u arent accepting :)

Last edited:
Adde "Can I buy bless and we fight?"

"Sure but only if you fight 100%"

Adde Boostmeister has logged out.

btw we sent warmodes 2 days ago, gna grab ur dicks and accept it already? kinda nice to haver extra unjusts for all the noob chars and what not, i dont understand why u arent accepting :)

Yea thats clearly What happend
Nothing with me not being home

skull_red.png
Redskull:

There was a little mathematical error that made you able to get redskull with only 2 daily frags during certain situations.
This issue has been corrected and all redskulls have been removed from everyone who had it.
Note however, only the redskull was removed, not the frags!

Crashes:
Since our emergency update of October 31:st 21:50 CET we haven't had a single crash in any world!
By definition, the crash issue that haunted the worlds is now gone!

Since the crashes are now finished, we can actually move on and start improving MasterCores on more areas!

Sincerely,
Marcus

-- Posted on Mastercores Homepage

skull_red.png
Redskull:

There was a little mathematical error that made you able to get redskull with only 2 daily frags during certain situations.
This issue has been corrected and all redskulls have been removed from everyone who had it.
Note however, only the redskull was removed, not the frags!

Crashes:
Since our emergency update of October 31:st 21:50 CET we haven't had a single crash in any world!
By definition, the crash issue that haunted the worlds is now gone!

Since the crashes are now finished, we can actually move on and start improving MasterCores on more areas!

Sincerely,
Marcus

-- Posted on Mastercores Homepage

Congratulations red skull bug fixed after 2 or 3 weeks i guess most ppl lost it already

KEEP THIS GOOD WORK BOIS

Back