• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Lol. I were doing tp alot so i know it was working, same on medivia it works. Should be working here it's just bugged =)

Lol. I were doing tp alot so i know it was working, same on medivia it works. Should be working here it's just bugged =)

It may work on most today's OT servers, but it DID NOT work in Tibia back in the days, period.
Stop referring to the "real old tibia" if you got no clue.

Last edited:
Yes you could teleport with pot and you could put it in the edges of roofs so people couldn't levitate up to you.

Once again - no.
You people think it worked only because it does work on medivia and most "oldschool" ots today. It didn't work in real old tibia though.
If you can't remember these times, then atleast make some research before you start to argue, cause it's already getting annoying. There are even original files out there, download them and check it yourself.

Attempting to teleport oneself with pot/chest would only result in loging on its top, simple as that. You needed another character (or monsters) in order to teleport yourself.

Blocking the roof completly wouldn't work either. You could stop facc people from going up by 3 parcels, which was pretty useful (and worked not only with pots and chests, but parcels too), but you still wouldn't prevent others from using exani hur up.

Last edited:
Ok i see a lot of bugs are fix.
When you will open real low rate mastercores ots ?
1x exp rate or 2x exp rate ?

I'd like to mention that I am not taken out of the staff team. I have a temporary banishment on my CM account which I am discussing with Marcus about. But I still have access to my account and I still own the CM characters in every world. So talkings about "kicked out from the staff team" can be forgotten.

The player I banished, I banished for violating the rules which are written (partly by me) to the website. That's my job, that's what we are here for.
I just guess the player was too famous and rules don't apply to such players. There are more high profile players being unbanned from botting earlier.
There are also players that are known of account trading and sharing with the staff, but no react because they are high profile players, like in a war guild or something.
One guy has spoken Latvian, Norwegian, has account flag in Sweden and speaks Polish now, you do the math...
One guy got deleted from the automatic system. Only me or CM Ralumbi can unban them but we are not allowed to. Now he is unbanned because he is a high level player...

I like to keep the game fair, but I guess a fair game is impossible in Tibia nowadays...

You mean fair like in you banning people killing your friends ingame?
To put it with your OWN words:
"N**g* IQ" i guess.

Stop blaiming everyone else, when you are the obvious problem in the Staff team.
Hopefully Marcus doesn't even let you be a Tutor in the future.

3 weeks ago you banned me 5 sec after i scammed ur own private character altorous 60 ed on 2 bp gfb so stfu most corrupted piece of shit

you fighing on this altorous with ur finnish friends at revendale marcus removed finnish flag on ur char and transfered it to benera xddd

Ofc they couldn't say it in the public, because some of you millenials might get their anal hurt and crawl on the floor crying for how misery your life is when someone thinks a different way and is right.
Love and joy doesn't tell the truth, statistics do. Look at them, my little apprentice.
Good luck with your life.
Being racist is obviously not being butthurt, it's about people having equal rights.

But you my good sir, are just way to stupid to even talk to, like you showed ingame.

I even talked with the other Finnish guys in Teamspeak a few days ago, none of them had anything to do with the war :D They were laughing like "wtf nobody even attacked these guys ever" :D
You can check the records, I can ask Marcus to give it to you - This Altorous, Kurppa or Ramses have never even attacked another player :D Other Finns had some fighting against some other players, the team with Olobollo and some others in it, but they are not connected to the other Finns in the server in any way.

I do have a character in the server, but I have way too less time to level it up to 60 :) I guess my druid is like level 21, 22 now, I don't know, I rarely play on a player character :)

Equal rights? Who doesn't have equal rights now? Everybody has the same rights.
Tell me, who doesn't have equal rights now?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like the guy you've scammed might be CM Lauri himself lol

hAKRLYP.png

coincidence??

so what now, CMs playing their secret chars here.. I wonder if I pk this guy I'm gonna get banned too?

I cannot control anyone when they log in or out. I don't know, take some other GM and find a player that have logged in approximately at the same time?

Back