• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

IDK if you responded to me now, I never claimed boxes would block people. You're kind of making up arguments then argue with them yourself.

My brother was RL friend with a gamemaster in Antica. One day he got trapped in Kazordoon by some scammers claiming that they would show their house to him, but infact they locked him inside a door and he couldn't go out. They killed him and he dropped his boots of haste (which was very valuable back then). All the three scammers got banned for tricking my brother by his friend that was gamemaster.

Moral? Old Tibia was different than OTs nowadays. It will never be exactly the same, even with every single file correctly made. People would cry and make an uproar if some GM banned people for scamming like that nowadays on OTs.

Good. Took some time for you to understand lol.

But you are the one who still doesn't understand lol
Jesus, it's rly hard to believe one can be that dumb

My brother was RL friend with a gamemaster in Antica. One day he got trapped in Kazordoon by some scammers claiming that they would show their house to him, but infact they locked him inside a door and he couldn't go out. They killed him and he dropped his boots of haste (which was very valuable back then). All the three scammers got banned for tricking my brother by his friend that was gamemaster.

Moral? Old Tibia was different than OTs nowadays. It will never be exactly the same, even with every single file correctly made. People would cry and make an uproar if some GM banned people for scamming like that nowadays on OTs.

Well, they actually did ban us for making an RS trap here in mastercores :D
Apart from that, yea, there were some "destructive behavior" banishments set back then, even high levels could get deleted for various things.
But it was mostly in Antica, where all the GMs played. In the newer servers it was quite rare to even meet a GM.
Anyway, that's not the point, nowhere I said OT must be the same as tibia. I only said you were not able to tp yourself with pots/chests in old tibia, and then all the "pro elo oldschool pvpers" flamed on me rotfl. But that's how it was.

Last edited:
Atleast you didn't get deleted on 147 ms for selling cash to ur friends in private, and u didn't have gms deny their own rules and talk over one another just to delete you. Should rename it to corruptcores XD anyhow, soon people get bored of fighting over nothing, dying cus of no stone skins, same fights over and over again,people getting banned for bullshit reasons and 0 consequences to anything because of transfer system. But most of all inflation of cash and nothing of value. 1kk 25 euro rofl XD See you all in a month or so on classictibia ;]

just enjoy it for now and in 2-3-4 weeks when you're sick of it u all know where to go ;]

Last edited:
Atleast you didn't get deleted on 147 ms for selling cash to ur friends in private, and u didn't have gms deny their own rules and talk over one another just to delete you. Should rename it to corruptcores XD anyhow, soon people get bored of fighting over nothing, dying cus of no stone skins, same fights over and over again,people getting banned for bullshit reasons and 0 consequences to anything because of transfer system. But most of all inflation of cash and nothing of value. 1kk 25 euro rofl XD See you all in a month or so on classictibia ;]

just enjoy it for now and in 2-3-4 weeks when you're sick of it u all know where to go ;]
lmao broXD and on classictibia every fight is not the same? And not fighting over nothing there?
Bro its tibia, on tibia you pretty much repeat everything over and over again.
And no we wont'come back ever to classictibia. the only update he did in 1 year time was fixing boat npc's and that was after the war was ended alrdy.

I see a war on legacy faster then on classictibia again.

Now 24/7 on classictibia? rip life xd

lmao broXD and on classictibia every fight is not the same? And not fighting over nothing there?
Bro its tibia, on tibia you pretty much repeat everything over and over again.
And no we wont'come back ever to classictibia. the only update he did in 1 year time was fixing boat npc's and that was after the war was ended alrdy.

I see a war on legacy faster then on classictibia again.

1 year? We played ther for a total of like 5 months, you can't expect a server who averaged like 30 people online for 3 years to suddenly fix everything. I agree it takes time everything but who cares aslong things get fixed in the end. Very logical they didn't fix anything before we started playing with 10 ppl online and everyone playing medivia.

1 year? We played ther for a total of like 5 months, you can't expect a server who averaged like 30 people online for 3 years to suddenly fix everything. I agree it takes time everything but who cares aslong things get fixed in the end. Very logical they didn't fix anything before we started playing with 10 ppl online and everyone playing medivia.
Man you dont believe this yourself i hope xd?

Back