• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Heya,

Proxy's are never an solution to ping.. You might be able to play a little better, but when we're speaking about game experience from someone from Australia connecting to a Germany server?
The person from Australia wouldn't be able to play, no matter how good the proxy is. A proxy is never something permanent. We are giving the ability to give most continents to actually play without lagg. Proxy's are not stable once they are loaded with a lot of people. So yes, better spread worlds and have a decent experience for everyone. You can play on all worlds with the same character as we have the function to transfer your character between worlds.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

And what about African players? I mean you open worlds in Europe, NA, SA, Australia but it's hard to play on any of those from Mozambique.

And what about African players? I mean you open worlds in Europe, NA, SA, Australia but it's hard to play on any of those from Mozambique.
Hey kay,

Good point !
Than I have to ask you, can you show me any community old or recent of tibia which have enough players to fill a complete server with players near that country?
So if you can give any certainty that it will be worth it to open up a world there we actually could consider in opening a fifth world located somewhere around Mozambique.

I believe you're just trying to troll around :), no worry's can happen sometimes when you get bored at work :D

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Than I have to ask you, can you show me any community old or recent of tibia which have enough players to fill a complete server with players near that country?

Because no African server ever existed such community never had a chance to grow!
When we are speaking about game experience of someone from Mozambique connecting to German server, he wouldn't be able to play, no matter how good connection and proxy he has. Plz fix it

a) If you have premium account, will you get promotion automaticly or does it still cost?

b) What cities is there on the server?

c) Are knights boosted anything?

a) If you have premium account, will you get promotion automaticly or does it still cost?

b) What cities is there on the server?

c) Are knights boosted anything?
Hey bertil430,

a) >> INFO << Golden account(premmy) will promote you automaticly, no additional costs.

b) >> MAP << Thais, Carlin, Ab'Dendriel, Kazordoon, Venore, Edron, Darashia, Ankrahmun, Port Hope, Revendal.

c) All vocations are balanced.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

when i played test-phase i't said that you will get free points every lvl when will i get my points? i had 40ms

when i played test-phase i't said that you will get free points every lvl when will i get my points? i had 40ms
Hey marcioziomek,

You got to make sure that you are using the same e-mail address as you have used in the test-phase. So your points are still waiting at your other e-mail account if you didn't have them yet.

We only rewarded the highest level character of players their main account because:
Too many people have been making a lot of accounts just holding one character of level 25 to gain just enough points to buy a "Golden Account" scroll and this is abusing our good-will.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Mastercores have same owners like before? and why would u not make 2 servers at most? br/na then europe. u gna have literally 100 players online each server at relase tops.

4 serers in one day? I'll take bet on which server to die first

ODDS:
europe 2.2
brazil 2.5
america 1.6
australia 1.08

Last edited:
After 1,5 year of building, planing and aiming for the stars, we're finally here!
We've had MasterCores on Test-Phases since March of 2018, the first public Test-Phase began in May 30 and ended in September 25.

This is pretty suspicious.
You're telling me that Marcus started this project 1 year and 5 months before?

If anyone has forgot it, 1 year and 5 months before, Marcus was running DarkOT, he even launched a "new world" on it during June (2017) -after the older and original world died, hummm-. Of course, it also had the promise about "never reseting", x2 hummm.

So, let me get things clear once again: you're telling me that Marcus started a "serious" project as MasterCores while he had the DarkOT project running and aiming to NOT RESET, and even launching updates?

Pretty suspicious knowing the fate of DarkOT, it's like... was Marcus thinking in keeping up the 2 worlds (from DarkOT) and these new 4 from MasterCores? Or it was already planned shutting DarkOT down when it had reached an enough income?

1cGek9G.png

And we aren't stopping here, we will keep improving MasterCores over the course of the future, but from now on, without a single reset!
And please notice, now when the Test-Phases are over, we will NEVER reset the game again, and let that sink in, we're going to hold that promise!

Oh! So much wow :^) we got something new here: not reseting it again? When you writed "again" were you thinking about MasterCores? or DarkOT? hummm. I know! You were thinking about Thorsan, right? ;^)

To new players, don't believe this words about "never reseting". It's just lies and theres a plenty evidence of it. I'm not saying that you shouldnt play the server, you can play what you guys want and prob you will have fun, just d o n' t believe it wont reset, it has been the same story since the original MasterCores:
Announce new project -> launching it, promising it wont reset -> gain income by donations -> shutting server down when it dies and already got incomes, then, start this cycle again.

Must confess that I loved the strategy of Marcus about not posting the advertsiment from his own account. Smart move.

^ obviously rivals from medivia/classicus wanna undermine mastercores creditibility . its fun to see you all making new accounts because you feel fear even before mastercores start . may the best ot win .

btw. @Nifz aren't you selling your accounts on classicus already ?

Last edited:
I'm not gna play here just curious if it's the same shady old owner. and yea they launch, get prem scroll money reset cycle repeat endlessly lol

i'd rather play medivia even than this xD

I am really happy this day is soon here. I am going to play, and probly will love the server! Loved it back in 2012 and loved the test server.

Brining a small team of close friends to play, and looking forward to both rpg and pvp :)

Thanks for making this server avaible and to everyone "I wont waste my time" "He made mistakes before" blablabla.. TibiaOT(Even real tibia ofc) is about wasting time ffs, if you think that life is about not wasting time you should log off internet and study something usefull for the world. If you want to have fun (eg wasting time) you should play a server like this.

//Scollen.

If you want to keep the server realistic and professional I think you should remove "Kill Statistics" and "Last death". This will only give you unrealistic information so that you can skullbash or know when the enemy is pz locked.

Maybe make a poll for this :)

Also, how does "Exevo gran mas pox" and "Paralyze rune" work here?

Hey otland negativities,

Yes, Marcus is the owner of MasterCores.
Reason why I posted this advertisement and not Marcus:
  • I am the Community Manager, not Marcus.
  • Marcus is doing some final preperations on the servers for optimal speed.
Then there comes arguments about DarkOT never resets etc.. DarkOT did in fact not reset for quite some time as there were two worlds which the new one was merged with the old, before launching fresh.
But as it turns out people didn't join the new fresh server due to the fact the highscores were crawling with lvl 200+.
Maybe people didn't fully understand the dual-world concept and in the end it didn't work out, so a decision was made to make DarkOT single-world again with a full reset and from that point DarkOT blossomed once again.
Don't forget however, DarkOT was a highrate fun server and not serious anywhere, it can't really be compared to the RPG aspect of MasterCores, it's two completely different games.
And even thou how DarkOT was, it was online for 4,5 years, and only reset with AVG once every 6 months which is far longer time between each reset than most other "highrate servers" did, which at times could reset as often as once every month.

Thorsan collapses, those who have played this 8.0, the community wasn't as stable everyone was expecting.
Much love in the beginning and everyone wanted a good and stable 8.0 then once Thorsan have been launched, the community abandoned Thorsan.
This because the whole 8.0 community were server hoppers.

Than here is Mastercores on the best community of tibia ever, 7.4 !

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

If you want to keep the server realistic and professional I think you should remove "Kill Statistics" and "Last death". This will only give you unrealistic information so that you can skullbash or know when the enemy is pz locked.

Maybe make a poll for this :)

Agree on this one

Back