• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

So with souls and no maker's how we can make some runes for hunt ;/ ? all will play ek and paladin ?

Why would I write 100 x the same if I did not want to play here, maybe you start think about it?

I give good arguments and him no have better counterarguments and ignore me , because he know i got right.

But I see that he is stubborn as a donkey and even though he is wrong, he will do whatever he wants.

You behave like a typical Michael, you do not think anything and start write.

Typical Michael, to bad my name isn't Michael you moron. You yourself told all of us you're not playing lowrates that require runefarms, so what the fuck are you telling me now? That you're joining this while it doesn't have 20000x lootrate with free unlimited runes? You're a clown that should've been banned from OTLand a long time ago, you're a pest to the community.

You always think you're 'right', have you ever considered that fact that you're not? That they want to launch a server that is made by THEIR terms, not yours? There's no right or wrong here, only opinions. Fucking degenerate.

Typical Michael, to bad my name isn't Michael you moron. You yourself told all of us you're not playing lowrates that require runefarms, so what the fuck are you telling me now? That you're joining this while it doesn't have 20000x lootrate with free unlimited runes? You're a clown that should've been banned from OTLand a long time ago, you're a pest to the community.

You always think you're 'right', have you ever considered that fact that you're not? That they want to launch a server that is made by THEIR terms, not yours? There's no right or wrong here, only opinions. Fucking degenerate.

Well spoken Para lajz! How do i ignore tampiks awful messages? someone know ?

iagree to rework on tasks a bit
should be fun and advanture to hunt/task if its a long term server

and worth it ofc.

About the tasks and rewards, Mastercores uses a different exp table than other servers so are the experience rewards different.
Maybe you guys should consider reading everything in our Library. >> Here a link to our exp table <<

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

About the tasks and rewards, Mastercores uses a different exp table than other servers so are the experience rewards different.
Maybe you guys should consider reading everything in our Library. >> Here a link to our exp table <<

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

The exp reward is fine, but as someone else wrote, dragon shield for 1k drags? rather not have it at all

I am always entertained by typical Michaels who do not know what a metaphor is.

I will explain it to you simply like for a baby:

You do not need to have the name Michael so that someone can compare it to him figuratively.

I never said that I do not play on servers that do not have loot 2000x and no are low rate.

I'm always right, only some weirdies on the forum can not understand this xD

I got ban because some typical Michael first insulting me and later report me like police provocator.

Im feels like Rambo in the movie the first blood , provoked by the sheriff, he had to face him.

If he wants to do the server he wants to do, why he is asking others for a sentence, if he will change only what he wants.

I am always entertained by typical Michaels who do not know what a metaphor is.

I will explain it to you simply like for a baby:

You do not need to have the name Michael so that someone can compare it to him figuratively.

I never said that I do not play on servers that do not have loot 2000x and no are low rate.

I'm always right, only some weirdies on the forum can not understand this xD

I got ban because some typical Michael first insulting me and later report me like police provocator.

Im feels like Rambo in the movie the first blood , provoked by the sheriff, he had to face him.

If he wants to do the server he wants to do, why he is asking others for a sentence, if he will change only what he wants.

top quality meme material here boys

Sincerely,
Ralumbi
exp rewards are fine i guess. but some gold rewards or items are for like 1x rate servers. 350 gold for 300 rotworms:/

I am giving this server like 2-3years min. people never play anymore other 3day or 1weeks server. who want without hotkeys tibia he will start mastercores im sure. so get ready just =)
you wanted to say 2-3 weeks? This server will 100% not stay more than 1 year. it doesn't even have custom monsters or areas. think with brain a little bit.

@Ralumbi in my honest opinion, this shit thing about golden account will ruin the server. Much better to pay a normal premy.
I mean this makes me less motivated cuz it gives you more exp.

the mc poll is meaningless, ppl gonna mc and use vpn regardless

It still shouldn't exist. I would not talk about it if it just gave, maybe cosmetics etc, but why exp + bonus?
so instead of free accounts that can travel and exp anywhere, you want them unable to travel, stuck on "mainland" without proper hunting areas, and can't even make half the exp/h as premium players?
How can 10% exp for golden acc, be p2w when normal premium system is way worse because FACC doesn't stand a change in premium exp/h if they can't travel to premium cities.

GLHF as lvl 70 facc mage, competing against a 70 prem mage that has access to tombs...

but then.. I never accused people such as yourself of being smart..

Back