• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Gm maybe make better prices for buying bundle of prem account ? Like 1= 2,50 3=2,30 and 10= 2,00 ?
You should make a poll about it

edit:Forget about that just saw u get % when u buy more points. See you Saturday October 6th.

Last edited:
If there only would be one server it would be many at start, but they'd retire quickly when they discover they'd have 200+ and even 300+ in ping.

You seriously think someone that's gonna play Demera, can play Azera without slightest issues?
according to website, I have 30ms to Azera, and 250ms to Demera..

And you're asking people in Brazil, Chile to join a EU server with 200+ ms, just because you want 1 world with more players.
But in reality, you'd say FUCK YOU if anyone would suggest the same as you, but the 1 world to be located in Brazil instead..

Everyone should respect your wish, but you shall not respect others wishes.. is what I call it :)

I'd have no problem playing a server located in NA.
There is so many tools nowdays to get better ping. So your point is invalid.

If there only would be one server it would be many at start, but they'd retire quickly when they discover they'd have 200+ and even 300+ in ping.

You seriously think someone that's gonna play Demera, can play Azera without slightest issues?
according to website, I have 30ms to Azera, and 250ms to Demera..

And you're asking people in Brazil, Chile to join a EU server with 200+ ms, just because you want 1 world with more players.
But in reality, you'd say FUCK YOU if anyone would suggest the same as you, but the 1 world to be located in Brazil instead..

Everyone should respect your wish, but you shall not respect others wishes.. is what I call it :)
I actually played alot at Nostalrius Reckless that has only BR server, played with 150ms+ and was not that much of a problem.
But I am one of those who think that multiple servers is better just because I think this server is going to be big and hopefully last for along time. (If we gather everyone that is playing oldschool tibia at one server it's going to be HUGE)

Just created a character, see you ingame! :D
View attachment 33070
This most be the most likeble name in the history, I'll add you on my viplist with a <3 and protect you for ever and ever and ever!

//Scollen

No ping & latency fixes helped me while playing NA hosted server.
I had arround 70 ping.

Ofc it's impossible to play with 200-300 ms

So you really think the server with 30 players on the AU server is going to last?

No ping & latency fixes helped me while playing NA hosted server.
I had arround 70 ping.

Ofc it's impossible to play with 200-300 ms

So you really think the server with 30 players on the AU server is going to last?

Maybe it won't, but why do you care?

Gm maybe make better prices for buying bundle of prem account ? Like 1= 2,50 3=2,30 and 10= 2,00 ?
You should make a poll about it

edit:Forget about that just saw u get % when u buy more points. See you Saturday October 6th.
XD why make better prices for buying buyndle of prem account when this ot will not last more than 2 weeks LOL

Back