• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Servers this type it's good for noobs who make rune farms and buying ready characters and by this reason have very much better lvls , dmg , speed boosts and stuff to play. + people clone here items.

Noobs players on servers this type can have more chances to play and they like servers this type for this reason.

But when players this type login on war server or server where no need farm of rune to play then dies like rats >>> and they must create big teams like 40 + players in one team.

Swedish players funny , they have much money and offer 2 euro to buy characters , for 2 euro this guy can maybe buy Kebab with bad meat.

Servers this type it's good for noobs who make rune farms and buying ready characters and by this reason have very much better lvls , dmg , speed boosts and stuff to play. + people clone here items.

Noobs players on servers this type can have more chances to play and they like servers this type for this reason.

But when players this type login on war server or server where no need farm of rune to play then dies like rats >>> and they must create big teams like 40 + players in one team.

Swedish players funny , they have much money and offer 2 euro to buy characters , for 2 euro this guy can maybe buy Kebab with bad meat.

October 20th 2018, 16:52 CEST Killed at level 53 by Sniszhue

Tampon pls

October 20th 2018, 16:52 CEST Killed at level 53 by Sniszhue

Tampon pls

Dude he waste for killing me more than 4 bp sd , because he all time shoot 1 bolt + 1 sd to attack me , i wasted my 2,5 bp uh and bp mana fluid + 1 bp uh more what friend give me.

What you copy this is nice balanced fight 74 rp with time ring + boh vs 50 ms with leather boots.

Dude he waste for killing me more than 4 bp sd , because he all time shoot 1 bolt + 1 sd to attack me , i wasted my 2,5 bp uh and bp mana fluid + 1 bp uh more what friend give me.

What you copy this is nice balanced fight 74 rp with time ring + boh vs 50 ms with leather boots.
Maybe more fair fight was when you come with 3 people to kill me and end up with you logging out? ;)

Maybe more fair fight was when you come with 3 people to kill me and end up with you logging out? ;)

You are this this 59 Ed from ruin tomb?

If you no see i lured you only monsters to you die by monsters and i don't attack you , because i no have frags and no want make red skull , and i have more than 5 bp gfb and coming to hunt monsters on this place.

Then 2 or 3 min later your team coming and attack my friends 60 rp and 30 + ms and i make logaut , becasue no want lose all my runes to hunt.

But i login later in one min when my friends cry , but i no attack your team , because how i can fight with 5 sd runes vs team palladins with 80 + lvls it's no sense.

Nice ot i recommend

sell 54 pally 75 dist almost 15 mlvl , 70k bank, decent eq with bohs and some supplies in depot , 10 more day pacc + 1 bonus pacc scroll, almost done Blue Djin (need to exchange lamp at last mission)

You are this this 59 Ed from ruin tomb?
Then 2 or 3 min later your team coming and attack my friends 60 rp and 30 + ms and i make logaut , becasue no want lose all my runes to hunt..

Why was this "60" rp skulled then because he attacked me when i was on my way out? :D
Maybe because you had a plan to kill me and i already figured it out and had boff waiting outside?

Why was this "60" rp skulled then because he attacked me when i was on my way out? :D
Maybe because you had a plan to kill me and i already figured it out and had boff waiting outside?

I coming to hunting monsters in party share with 5,5 bp gfb with this 36 + ms , then i see 60 ed without guild exp on this tomb , and he tell me to i kill you , but i no have frags and i ask 60 Rp to help this small mage to kill you , but when they make skull 2 min later your friends coming on 80 + lvls Rp and when i see it then i make logaut.

But my friends very cry please help me i no have uh runes , so then i login in 1 min and give they some uh runes , but i no make pz , becasue can't win fight with 5 sd runes vs team paladins lvls 80+ and i go to depot to add my 5,5 gfb bp gfb runes.

You can ask your friends how many gfb looted when my friend die on this small lvl mage and then you can know for what reason i coming to this tomb.

Any one normal players no coming attack people with 5,5 bp gfb in backpack on server with loot rate x1.

I am explaining this to you only because you are mr. panic and whenever you see people, you think that they want to kill you , then start sound alarm for all in your team.

I think you see me and you start alarm : help me help fast aaaaaaaaaa! aaaaaaaaaaaa!
, because your team very fast coming to this tomb.

I coming to hunting monsters in party share with 5,5 bp gfb with this 36 + ms , then i see 60 ed without guild exp on this tomb , and he tell me to i kill you , but i no have frags and i ask 60 Rp to help this small mage to kill you , but when they make skull 2 min later your friends coming on 80 + lvls Rp and when i see it then i make logaut.

But my friends very cry please help me i no have uh runes , so then i login in 1 min and give they some uh runes , but i no make pz , becasue can't win fight with 5 sd runes vs team paladins lvls 80+ and i go to depot to add my 5,5 gfb bp gfb runes.

You can ask your friends how many gfb looted when my friend die on this small lvl mage and then you can know for what reason i coming to this tomb.

Any one normal players no coming attack people with 5,5 bp gfb in backpack on server with loot rate x1.

I am explaining this to you only because you are mr. panic and whenever you see people, you think that they want to kill you , then start sound alarm for all in your team.

I think you see me and you start alarm : help me help fast aaaaaaaaaa! aaaaaaaaaaaa!
, because your team very fast coming to this tomb.

I was on teamspeak and this is exactly what happend, Adde cried like a little girl "pls tampoon is on me my dewds, need bekkup" so the unsung hero boff took it in his own hands and came for the rescue. Everything went well for little adde, he survived in the end and thanked papa boff dearly.

I was on teamspeak and this is exactly what happend, Adde cried like a little girl "pls tampoon is on me my dewds, need bekkup" so the unsung hero boff took it in his own hands and came for the rescue. Everything went well for little adde, he survived in the end and thanked papa boff dearly.
hahaha thats the way we know adde big mouth but when something happens screaming like a baby XD

Pro server when i search targets to killing then i see 900 + onlline and i no see mages who have more than 50 lvls.

Mages who have more than 50 lvl = maybe 5 % on this server so this server is empty only full of farms runamekers.

Who no trust go check online list this beautifull server.

A day ago you said the lootrate and manarates was to low. now It's to easy? pls uninstall tibi and delete ur otland account plssss

Back