• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

already a lot of brazilians got delted i wonder what will happen next

Last edited:
already a lot of brazilians got delted i wonder what will happen next

This is what will happen now.

People like me will say "I fucking told you so. This server has multiple bugs that will never ever get fixed and this server is a massive waste of time."

People like you will say "This is bestest serv every :]]] marcus pro pizza maker. Only russian bot telling bugs here."

Dw guys marcus got his pizza and ice cream money, mastercores v2 starting soon to milk us even more

This server it's shit parody.

Here 0 wars on this server , and top lvls make pwoer abusing to killing all people who they want.
October 28th 2018, 15:19 CET Killed at level 53 by Foers, assisted by Lennhof, (unjustified)
Meanwhile pk with 3 people on 30-40lvl RPG players is totally cool and worth uploading a video on youtube.

Meanwhile pk with 3 people on 30-40lvl RPG players is totally cool and worth uploading a video on youtube.

Serious?

You have lvls players in comments ^^

1:Bajskuken 55 EK 2:Grolan Spectrum 50 RP 3:Suckers 50 rP 4:Thorlekart 53 Ek 5: Goferpet 28 RP 6: Moon55 RP 7:Greger Gregersson 41 MS 8:Lost 60 RP 9:Vanilla Ice 56 RP 10:Elexen 62 EK 11: Scooby doo 57 RP 12:Ycasta 58 RP 13:Kio Pally 54 RP 14:Drino sorck 56 Ms 15:Unnamed 65 Ms

And what do you want ?

Maybe i kill solo lvls 100 mages when i palying here without rune farm and no have good war backpack to fight.

Ok tampi jesteś najlepszy i jedyny uczciwy gracz na sprzęcie z 3ciej rzeszy, a każdy inny to cziter na 100mc na komputerze za 10k z 300 FPS. Jesteś bez szans i wszyscy Ci wspolczujemy. Zamówiłem za Ciebie koronkę do Milosierdzia w kościele.

Translate: Tampon is correct and we are all wrong

once on eloth npc was selling runes with 200x when normal was 2x and after gm find out about it all my noobs account where i sent them runes was clear . i think they will do same thing here .

once on eloth npc was selling runes with 200x when normal was 2x and after gm find out about it all my noobs account where i sent them runes was clear . i think they will do same thing here .

I remember back on ClassicOT (eu darkot), the crashes happened and people from warteams started cloning massive amount of sms shop items and cash, there were 3 huge warteams having 20-30+ ppl each, they managed to catch only 3-4 ppl during this whole incident, they deleted them and unbanned them a few hours after. I doubt they'll manage to do the same thing here, but let's wait and see.

Last edited:

That's because Eloth team is really good at what they do. Look at Marcus, he only fixes the small issues that anyone can do. Just watching the changelog I can see that all things that hes fixing are easy things, just correcting a script etc.. I doubt he knows anything about actual programming.

guyz you got so much pain in the ass idk really why . server is cool shit happens why dont just play and have fun ? if you dont like it just leave . honestly i highly recommend you to dont play it if you are so disgusted of this ot .

guyz you got so much pain in the ass idk really why . server is cool shit happens why dont just play and have fun ? if you dont like it just leave . honestly i highly recommend you to dont play it if you are so disgusted of this ot .

I see you are drunk? Shit happens? Shit happened on his 3rd server i know and on 10edition on darkot it also happened xd, So what? Its cool server or nieudacznik hoster? Keep haveing good fun with enemies that have 500cc in depot and run unlimited aol, bless and supplies xd

Peoples donated real cash on another broken server and you are calling this server cool?? When duppers throw cash in depot thais xd?

kid its most played tibia 7.4 server since 2001 what is main reason why you all crying .

Noone really cares about the duped cash, we dont even have enemeys that dare to play on the same server, they rather play US server with 100 ping instead.

Noone really cares about the duped cash, we dont even have enemeys that dare to play on the same server, they rather play US server with 100 ping instead.
Its partially your teams fault, because you play with 30 people and sneak 70lvls all the time. I stopped going tombs since 76lvl, because after 5 min on tomb I see on my noobchar 3x 100ms running for me.

Everyone...

Duping is lame obviously and it sucks for us who play fair. but fuck sake it's 2x loot. easiest ot ever. stop bitching they'll figure it out eventually how to stop the crashes. then another week and the duped cash is a forgotten story..

kid its most played tibia 7.4 server since 2001 what is main reason why you all crying .

This is not Tibia 7.4

Exura sio - 8.0
Paladin distance damage - 8.0
Ultimate healing rune formula - 9.0(?)
Majority of monsters being hunted here -10.3(?)
Roping - 8.0
Stacked damage - 9.0(?)
Life ring and ring of healing - 7.6

In my team peoples have 8 runemaker chars online without even hiding ip adress of of diffrent makers xd with main character online, so what you are saying? Go to some tombs, dl spawns, hydra ph, mino darashio? Half of this spawns will bbe free with 1000players online xd? You are paid or Gm on this setver to write this smack.

Server needs a shake down on makers, right now noone even cares about the "1 maker per person"
People have 5-10 makers and don't even get banned.

And we Marcus needs to explain how the duplication of money happend and how he is going to fix it.

Guys please send me some clone cash to Darashia dp

Will there be good rich players who give me some cash?

Back