• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Yeah, guys! Send money "Tampon, Darashia"

We will finally be able to see Tampon with "good war backpack". He will solo whole server

Already waiting for your next youtube movie and finally be able to see real pro war backpack on video <3

Everyone knows the only thing that been keeping Tampon back is his war backpack! Let him have it and he will show you the real old school pvp

Server needs a shake down on makers, right now noone even cares about the "1 maker per person"
People have 5-10 makers and don't even get banned.

And we Marcus needs to explain how the duplication of money happend and how he is going to fix it.

He couldnt fix crash or track duped money u think he'll fix anything xD?

soon new 7.4 mastercores reset all characters and marcus post "crash finally fixed" and 5x crash 4h after start xdd

This is not Tibia 7.4

Exura sio - 8.0
Paladin distance damage - 8.0
Ultimate healing rune formula - 9.0(?)
Majority of monsters being hunted here -10.3(?)
Roping - 8.0
Stacked damage - 9.0(?)
Life ring and ring of healing - 7.6
This has to be fixed..

Hahaha nice server bugged "For fun" stay 1 sqm to me and tp him to other island and no show him code to copy from this anti bot system and in 2 min deleted account nice server.

Full corrupted with shit buged system

18:25 Account of player "For Fun" (Lvl: 51 MS) have been deleted for cheating.

Hahaha nice server bugged "For fun" stay 1 sqm to me and tp him to other island and no show him code to copy from this anti bot system and in 2 min deleted account nice server.

Full corrupted with shit buged system

18:25 Account of player "For Fun" (Lvl: 51 MS) have been deleted for cheating.
It's in the MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN, 5 CAPITALIZED LETTERS/NUMBERS, impossible to miss. Also, i relogged when i got the code on my maker, it still showed up after relog

Guys please send me some clone cash to Darashia dp

Will there be good rich players who give me some cash?
What is your nick in game?

jEreR6E.jpg

Most fucking boring OT I've ever played. Our team lost a fight and went to USA server for RPG play and enemies does the same thing on EU server, occupying 100% of spawns 20h/day. Wake me up when something will happen. _/Dupix

Most fucking boring OT I've ever played. Our team lost a fight and went to USA server for RPG play and enemies does the same thing on EU server, occupying 100% of spawns 20h/day. Wake me up when something will happen. _/Dupix

1. Start play OT
2. Make a team to fight
3. Loose with that team
4. Team transfer to another world for RPG
5. Get bored
6. Sleep

xD

Last edited:
Both teams sucks. But if I had to choose one that sucks more I'd pick those who stay on EU server and have fun chasing 2-3 enemies left on the server with top level chars.

ofc this server its retarded but no other server to play ;p now 1078 ppl online, 626 ppl are above 19 lvl,who making maker above like 15-16 lvl? xd pacc give promotion so nobody going exp maker to 20+ lvl lul
usa server full rpg ESSSSSSSSA

and rly this cash bug lol,this server is only rpg with exp,so much loot from warlock and all others monster... idk why ppl cry about it xddd

1. Start play OT
2. Make a team
3. Loose with that team
4. Team transfer to another world
5. Get bored
6. Sleep

xD
I didn't transfer, you can still find me on EU. Just use exiva "Dupix like your 120lvl friends.

Back