• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Massive, I mean massive potential. Also, a huge missed opportunity. I think this is one of the servers that has massive potential to be a big thing, considering the amount of players.

There was a player on chat saying that otlands(?) or some other ot forums had proof of the owner saying that a lot of players use the same email and password for their paypals and that he was snooping around them as well, of which I have no proof or have no intention of going in to. That dude got banned instantly because of those accusations.
thank you sir

@Tampik back

Epic movie! Those three backpacks you had open, was fucking pro and so innovative. Bp sd, bp uh, bp mf, in that exact order! This is all you really need, this sick backpacks and your pvp really simplified my whole idea of old school pvp right there.

All I have to say it, fucking pro bp, fucking pro pvp. Now Cipsoft even is making copyright claims on your channel for showing this OP backpack and skills.

@Tampik back

Epic movie! Those three backpacks you had open, was fucking pro and so innovative. Bp sd, bp uh, bp mf, in that exact order! This is all you really need, this sick backpacks and your pvp really simplified my whole idea of old school pvp right there.

All I have to say it, fucking pro bp, fucking pro pvp. Now Cipsoft even is making copyright claims on your channel for showing this OP backpack and skills.

and his opponents are so high skilled and pvp trimmed but tampon still manage to outskill them !!!
tampon is real legend not like other kids who post frag video of killing RPGers !

In time 20-30 min i again uploading movie but with corrupted youtube songs , because they block all my songs what i want add in all countries.

I no make money on my movies and they block me for nothing.

Nice this youtube it's corrupted like Marcus xD

Last edited by a moderator:
In time 20-30 min i again uploading movie but with corrupted youtube songs , because they block all my songs what i want add in all countries.

I no make money on my movies and they block me for nothing.

Nice this youtube it's corrupted like Marcus xD

There is nothing good about this movie..
I mean it would be somewhat impressiv if you didnt ue combo level 50s

Shhhh let him think he is best pvper in the world. He is already 30yo and lives with mom, so he can at least be best at something.

There is nothing good about this movie..
I mean it would be somewhat impressiv if you didnt ue combo level 50s

But how i can kill higher lvls if i no play in team 20 people and no have rune farms to play.

I no play like you in team + 20 people where all play with rune farm and playing rpg on lvls 100.

I have on actions 5-10 sd runes , 20 uh , and bp mf.

Demodras team can only play rpg with lvls 100 and attack people with use ue , because have bad pvp or attack people with 20 high lvls paladins who play RPG.

Last edited by a moderator:

But how i can kill higher lvls if i no play in team 20 people and no have rune farms to play.

I no play like you in team + 20 people where all play with rune farm and playing rpg on lvls 100.

NICE LAST 3 FRAGS XDDD ej Konrad sorry

Demodras team can only play rpg with lvls 100 and attack people with use ue , because have bad pvp or attack people with 20 high lvls paladins who play RPG.

You know 2 lvl 50 MS can ue combo a 100+ easy? lol

You know 2 lvl 50 MS can ue combo a 100+ easy? lol

I know it , but on this server people clone cash and many high lvls all time can use stone skin amulets and energy rings.

So how a sense to i make kamikadze action , if i play fair and no have farm of runes , when i die then msut waste many hours to make new war backpack.

Servers low rate full of rune makers it's shits without sense.

This make only false online list and no unbalanced game.

Pvp no balanced if some have 10 or more runamekrs and can make easy high lvl and people who no cheating and played with one character they >>> can't have cash because all servers this style no have good loot rate.

Tell me how it's sense make servers this style without balanced in pvp if some have lvls 120 and other who no cheating can have lvl 50 can't make cash on server with bad loot rate.

Nice dominando guild on mastercores recruiting all top lvls ahahah with 0 other teams on serv

only chasing all who is skull and random pk everybody who take few lvls...

new tibia 2018 dominando guild in 7.4.. full rpg mode with random pk

here is list with noobs in dominando team 2018 7.4 tibia

gm please delete this team or server will die..

remember these noobs names

UMFrHC3.png

soon i will kick all of them from this server matter of time xD

Nice dominando guild on mastercores recruiting all top lvls ahahah with 0 other teams on serv

only chasing all who is skull and random pk everybody who take few lvls...

new tibia 2018 dominando guild in 7.4.. full rpg mode with random pk

here is list with noobs in dominando team 2018 7.4 tibia

gm please delete this team or server will die..

remember these noobs names

UMFrHC3.png
Those guys are SWE, mastercores owner is also SWE. I would be not surprised if they have paid him or they are friends of him.

21 players from top 32 highscores same team... other players on serv solo brazilians + random rpg player...
Nice..

This guys was too embarassed after my post yesterday and disbanded guild... total noobs...

Here is 2018 brazilian/swe dominando team on 7.4 server with no other teams...

Lennhof
Haerskaren
Loffro
Status Quo
Big Fat Phony
Wennman
Lider In Goat
Howrad
Prolle
Reymund Damodruz
Medixza
Ecksekuter