• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

21 players from top 32 highscores same team... other players on serv solo brazilians + random rpg player...
Nice..

This guys was too embarassed after my post yesterday and disbanded guild... total noobs...

Here is 2018 brazilian/swe dominando team on 7.4 server with no other teams...

Lennhof
Haerskaren
Loffro
Status Quo
Big Fat Phony
Wennman
Lider In Goat
Howrad
Prolle
Reymund Damodruz
Medixza
Ecksekuter
Snett
Bloker Lider
Nakcam
Mad Makz
Explodera Mera
Foers
Adde Boostmeister
The Black Beast
Yupon
YBVrxHf.png

Everyone knows that they has infinite money dude, the server over, kick the makers and there's 150 online.

MasterCores -About

In MasterCores we care a lot about the fairness of the game and will keep it clean without adding additional restrictions that could ruin the game play.

Our first step in keeping the game clean, is a client that is not very bot-friendly.
After that we are rolling with a client vs game detection that will be keeping eyes on all kind of cheaters.

Even simple macros (keyboard recorders) are detected.
So we can honestly say, MasterCores will be one of the most clean games you've ever played!

Whoever get detected for cheating, will face a total account deletion without a chance to take it back.

1200 online 100 manual players..
Crashes continuing while Brazilians(?) duplicate items forever.. while admins dont care when they get money.. see you in the next ot they make when this one fails

Imo 10/10 crash that makes one us lose all his EQ&BP when he loggs back in.

I support this

I support this

"I don't trust you, were is proof of crashes and lost EQ and BP?"

Your retarded way of treating me when I said server was shit. And who was right? Jebany sharmota

I support this

I lose full rare set, soft boots etc. 1kk in backpack, ferumbras hat in arrow slot etc,

I hope GM will compensate this big loss..

You are dominando 30 ppl br/swe team so i think gm will give special favor for your loss..

everybody know GM Marcus turn off demon spawn towers for ur second try on ferumbras because you cant complete this normal way with full demon resp...

Special treatment for noob 30man toplvl team on server...

Like we mentioned in latest news, there was a bug in the bank that gave players unlimited money.
This was going on for 2 weeks without any of the staffs knowledge.

However it was discovered, and all abusers was deleted along with all the items gathered from this abuse. (8 abusers, 30+ accounts deleted along with a few high lvls).
This include items they bought with the money, everything around it.

It took a good 12 hours to clean the game completely, including:
inventories (EQ, bp), depots, houses and banks.

Now we all know there's quite a few trolls and haters out there who doesn't like that MasterCores is successful.
Some of them are server competitions, others are fanboys of other servers.

Now since this bug was announced it was fixed, there's been an AWFUL lot of images going around showing people with unlimited money/items.
Some of the images are old, from before the cleanup, and others are pure fake.

So please, remember when seeing images, that there are haters that want MasterCores to fail by every mean necessary, so they try to act like normal people and spread their pictures and hate in hope that people will quit by that.

Please mind, what stories you might be hearing from haters!

Like we mentioned in latest news, there was a bug in the bank that gave players unlimited money.

However it was discovered, and all abusers was deleted along with all the items gathered from this abuse. (8 abusers, 30+ accounts deleted along with a few high lvls).

Now we all know there's quite a few trolls and haters out there who doesn't like that MasterCores is successful.

Now since this bug was announced it was fixed, there's been an AWFUL lot of images going around showing people with unlimited money/items.

So please, remember when seeing images, that there are haters that want MasterCores to fail by every mean necessary, so they try to act like normal people and spread their pictures and hate in hope that people will quit by that.

Best to have this quoted

And this is 100% lies. People still have A LOT of duped cash.

Can we see any proofs? Or we have to belive that its true? How did you found bugged money? Do you have any specjal tool which let you knows how much money ppl got maybe we can see screen of that? If u show proofs nobody will belive to haters.

So, what about all the runes/items people bought/created with this cash?
(I mean just as you said yourself) - ''This was going on for 2 weeks without any of the staffs knowledge''
Are you saying those are removed aswell? - then :p

Everyone knows this is 100% bullshit. People have been cloning items today during these crashes. One guy in our discord bought cloned cash for irl cash 2 days ago and he still got everything including the soft boots etc.

Brazilians are cloning alot of kk's and then use the cash to buy mana fluids to make runes with macros, which they then sell to people.

EVERY NIGHT around 03:00-08:00 you see these brazilian level 8 characters selling 500+ bps of gfb and sds. These guys has been supplying our group with runes since they are so easy to scam, this morning we scammed them on another 200bp gfbs.

+1 i give chance to this ot but rlly,1.5 week and still crashes are not solved,he puting info he going pay 125-500 dollar to guy who can solve this crashes,rlly? this trash marcus making ot and dont even know how to fix crashes XD tfu on this server,waste of time.

+ this walking,fucking lagg client

+1 i give chance to this ot but rlly,1.5 week and still crashes are not solved,he puting info he going pay 125-500 dollar to guy who can solve this crashes,rlly? this trash marcus making ot and dont even know how to fix crashes XD tfu on this server,waste of time.

+ this walking,fucking lagg client
1.5 year in repository not touched AVESTA XD

I played two days and quited after the scandal of players duping items. The server have no credibility left, I think is better fix the bugs and start again from zero. It will be impossible track all duped money

Funny how Gamemasters protect this server here on forum's , I've copied cash on DarkOT and ClassicOT, all Marcus did was just watching online list, and checking if someone logs onto noob char, then he have logged in on this char, checked depot's and inventory and logged out, he caught one of my 4 noobchar's with copied cash,scrolls and eq then.

So as I said before, it's impossible for him to track copied stuff, he never found my copied items hidden in "boxes" that i used for decoration inside my house.
That was on ClassicOT.
and nothing changed.

Back