• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

This server it's boring , full of boters and people who make cloned cash every day.

Yesterday i deleted mastercores client and i back to play on realesta war.

I deleted all my cams from this server , no make more movies from this server , now only movies from realesta war.

its hard to find enemies cuz you guyz killing everybody who is trying to get some levels maybe chill a bit let ppls exp and then we can have fair fights not like now you are 30 lvls higher

If there's no PvP > change the skull system

"Too much" PvP > ban the dominados.

How about you stop crying and you go ahead, get your own guild together, and wipe them out?

its hard to find enemies cuz you guyz killing everybody who is trying to get some levels maybe chill a bit let ppls exp and then we can have fair fights not like now you are 30 lvls higher
I am lvl 92, haven't killed a single random player unless they attacked me first.
Our "enemies" left the server to level in peace because they couldn't handle playing the server while there was "war"

What's the point of playing when you know you are 100% safe every time you go hunting?
The whole thrill is not being sure when you might get killed.
I have no motivation to level when i know im completly safe.
Maybe im just getting old.

I am lvl 92, haven't killed a single random player unless they attacked me first.
Our "enemies" left the server to level in peace because they couldn't handle playing the server while there was "war"

What's the point of playing when you know you are 100% safe every time you go hunting?
The whole thrill is not being sure when you might get killed.
I have no motivation to level when i know im completly safe.
Maybe im just getting old.

u is 0 wannabe wille hunted

I am not playing anymore, becouse i talked with peoples from my team, and they have bought dupped cash cheap so it's not worth to tryhahard, they all have aol and bless.

I am not playing anymore, becouse i talked with peoples from my team, and they have bought dupped cash cheap so it's not worth to tryhahard, they all have aol and bless.

u are very important whgy you leave becouse u dont have money'??? please back

Just saying, its worthless to tryhard on exp 10h when you kill 35 ms and he have aol and bless , and spams sd from hotkey, everyone have bot in my team.

Back