• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Classictibia - better

Zanera - The REAL Oldschool Server - better

outcastserver.com - better

And if you somewhat thinks of 8.0 as "old school tibia"

https://www.kasteria.pl/ - 100000x better
classic tibia = pay to move to edron/darashia etc fuck that piece of shit
kasteria = missclicked on lvl 20 lvl 70 killed me and got boner in tibia. fuck that kind of gameplay ppl are trash communities on these servers anymore thinking they loot golden armor from lvl 20XD

so play your empty ots.

Keep playing your "populated" server

With
75% makers
20% Fucking noobs
4 % BR's selling duplicated cash at nights
1% War players, with most of them also being retarded

at server where LITERALLY nothing is correct

GG jeppe, really G - G

classic tibia = pay to move to edron/darashia etc fuck that piece of shit
kasteria = missclicked on lvl 20 lvl 70 killed me and got boner in tibia. fuck that kind of gameplay ppl are trash communities on these servers anymore thinking they loot golden armor from lvl 20XD

Mastercores = pay to have promotion, just as stupid

What ever server your talking about taking white skull on level 20 will get you killed, No matter what

This post was so stupid I can't understand

Worst 7.4 ot i have played on.

Brazilians are duping cash (many KK's), giving away to random people. Many people have always aol now.

1/2 of people online are rune makers.

It says almost 800 online on website but every exp spot is free or taken by 80+ (probably spoofed server)

When you kill a guy, He comes back and attack you first and you dont get yellowskull on him, Shit system.

Server crashing many times a day. No point of making lootbag

Not worth to start playing on this ot.

Die in heal you talk shit here everyday on how useless the ot is, yet u beg people for TS every day
dont u have anything else to do besides playing this ot? :)

Die in heal you talk shit here everyday on how useless the ot is, yet u beg people for TS every day
dont u have anything else to do besides playing this ot? :)

I was done playing here after first two weeks.

Last Login October 19th 2018, 14:29 CET

None of all the hundred of bugs found here during my two weeks have been fixed. And no fighting has been going on. Simply no reason for me to play here

Last Man, can you write anything different than those sentences about crying? You just keep posting the same thing over and over like Tampon does about "runefarms, bots, shitty lootrate". Thanks in advance.

Last Man, can you write anything different than those sentences about crying? You just keep posting the same thing over and over like Tampon does about "runefarms, bots, shitty lootrate". Thanks in advance.

could say the same about you guys;p every thread repeat atleast every bug 5 times. Just live with it at some point. and if you don't want to then go realesta or soXD

could say the same about you guys;p every thread repeat atleast every bug 5 times. Just live with it at some point. and if you don't want to then go realesta or soXD

what's funny in realesta? that its 1000x better than this crap ot?

Player with this name is not online.

this guy is so funny he got a big mouth 24/7 and then gets soloed XD i love this forum.

Gratz "solo" from 40 level higher ms, probably just run in screen and press one HK. Nice "solo" bro

i didnt even UE. i killed him with envenom runes and e wave. the guy was HORRIBLE lmao :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Back