• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I don't understand how owners of servers don't see that they are ruining their own server. Same with Iryont, he had like 1500 players online on Legacy alone.
I am not even playing this server but it's funny to see how they are fucking their own business.

No account trading/sharing = less new people joining. Banning war players = war teams quitting = server dead.
Enjoy your corrupt and cheat free server with 50 players online.

How stupid can you be really.

the numbers don't lie? if you check highscore, you can see the hype is gone on azera, nobodys exping anymore. before losing side was sitting up to ss everyday, now its like 3-4 ppl max online exping late hours. so war teams alrdy not as dedicated anymore, nobody buying chars anymore. and the numbers if half of what they used to be? so idk what u on about

It's ok to not officialy accept trading, but caring what happens behind the scenes (third party forums, trade groups etc) is just retarded. It's good if someone quits, someone else starts and take over. +-0 playerwise, this is just marcus being a greedy little idiot "if tehy cant buy chars, they have to buy 2-3 prem roses for makers, and make own runes MAHuaa" literally what it's about.
same as he havent put any cooldown on transfering, because he care more for short term profit then long lasting servers/community. theres 0 conseqeuences to anything, people literally transfer away to exp few hours then go back. it's so stupid. same perks of golden accounts all oriented towards people making farms, it's all about short term profit. guy probably wants servers to die, so he can just go repeat in 1-2 months. which i hope nobody with iq over 10 will play.

I was all against mastercores in the beginning because of what he did back in teh days, but i decided to give it a chance nontheless ,and yes i enjoyed myself in the beginning, new servers are always fun. but you can see me bashing the servers lootrate and x different problems on forums all the way back to october 28th. so i'm not biased at all about my deletion, already strongly against some things and adressed my opinion. and i approached kevin about saatana on classictibia a week before mydeletion :) after first ban by lauri infact so dont think for a second im all biased just cus i got deleted. u can go forums and check urself :) all the way back to october 28th, adressing transfering, golden accounts, lootrate, zarec items, etc.

Last edited:
I am sure about rule 2c , ı got photo on my laptop , i will share it.
Break 2c rule = banishment
Gm changed it deletions after delete players.
So Marcus is a (LIAR)

He add on 2c rules about deletion new :)
Dont waste your time , in 1-2-3 weeks max u can get delete to and never contact with Marcus about that.
When other team members getting to delete server will be over , its not so far because people know they are trading accounts too.

I admire them for deleting acc buyers and all that, but still waiting for this to be solved:

Last night friend got automatically deleted for holding shift key down and spamming left mouse click (for 'look') for a few seconds.

We made some level 1 characters to test it and indeed you always get deleted for shift+left click spam in a few seconds. Nice antibot :D

Can you guys undelete my friend (Frozen Yogurt) and fix it?
@Jaed Le Raep @Ralumbi @Marcus

There is a hole in your antibot, that can basicly get anyone deleted mistakenly, which is pretty much what happened to my friend. The movie shows it.

@Jaed Le Raep
@Ralumbi
@Marcus

We tried to reproduce that thing.. and it worked indeed... But you need like unusual amount of clicks to get that triggered...Who normally would do such thing? You cant do that playing normally

you can shift and left mouse in dp to look at people around get kicked thinks its for idle or net kick/hack log in again and repeat boom ban on some char without even botting someone could be curious why he getting kicked for spamming look in dp and repeat it

We tried to reproduce that thing.. and it worked indeed... But you need like unusual amount of clicks to get that triggered...Who normally would do such thing? You cant do that playing normally

If you managed to reproduce it then obviously you can do that "normally" (without any external programs). Maybe you don't do that often but it can happen in certain situations. Just like my friend was simply standing in pz and spamming look at people for a few seconds and then bam deleted. That's how we figured it out.

And who knows what other holes there are. We didn't do more tests, but maybe it would work when pushing items with shift or when using right click too?

I firstly posted it without any hate, just to get this solved. But it's starting to get irritating that admins keep ignoring the case.

The purpose with an anti-bot / anti-macro implementation is that a fair player, no matter what circumstances, should never get banned. It doesn't matter if it's something that people normally do or not do. It's a flaw in the anti-bot system and it should be taken care of. I have an assumption that it's not something they can fix without rewriting a big part of their system.

I think the developer is being too proud and too confident about his anti-bot system: "The detection accuracy is at 100.00%.".
Obviously it's not an accurate system and can indeed banish players who do not cheat. Giving these false security to players all the time, claiming that the system is so good, whilst in reality it's not -- will create a bridge of broken trust. That's why you shouldn't state that anything is working 100% because you never really know...

The purpose with an anti-bot / anti-macro implementation is that a fair player, no matter what circumstances, should never get banned. It doesn't matter if it's something that people normally do or not do. It's a flaw in the anti-bot system and it should be taken care of. I have an assumption that it's not something they can fix without rewriting a big part of their system.

Exactly.
If this atleast applied to an extremly unlikely scenario, like for example he was left-clicking for 5 hours, then fine, one could safely assume there's 0 probability anyone would do it manually straight for 5 hours. But it's just a few fucking seconds lol. How many times you ever clicked around or pushed items on the floor out of boredom when you waited for something? It's quite a big hole, and if you go deeper to follow the cause, they're very likely gonna have to rewrite the system at its basis. That's probably why they avoid commenting on the thread but rather ignore/deny. We don't care about this deleted char itself that much, was just level 30~, but if that's how they "handle" such problems, it again questions the sense of playing on their server. Not only looks very unproffessional, but you can also imagine one day you might get deleted on a high level char you've fairly leveled due to falling in the system's hole, only because of having bad luck to perform an unknown 'trigger' action, and there will be no one to help you.

Just like I said, I admire them for deleting acc traders, farmers etc. and I don't give a damn about these crying "war teams" at all, but this case is somethig totally different and shouldn't be ignored like that.

Last edited:
I admire them for deleting acc buyers and all that, but still waiting for this to be solved:

There is a hole in your antibot, that can basicly get anyone deleted mistakenly, which is pretty much what happened to my friend. The movie shows it.

@Jaed Le Raep
@Ralumbi
@Marcus

They do not have an "anti-bot" feature. All they have is a feature which tracks packets. If you send/request too many in a certain period, it assumes you are cheating. This is most certainly not a full-proof technique. It's simplistic and ineffective.

its not even something they added themselves, this feature is in every tfs 1.0+ server
but here they just made it ban instead of kicking u XD

They do not have an "anti-bot" feature. All they have is a feature which tracks packets. If you send/request too many in a certain period, it assumes you are cheating. This is most certainly not a full-proof technique. It's simplistic and ineffective.

Well whatever you call it, they added it in order to "track" and punish botters.
If that's how it "works", seems you could also get deleted for 'legal dashing' (spamming left/right click to run faster) and probably in some other situations too. You only need to be... good at it. lol

Last night friend got automatically deleted for holding shift key down and spamming left mouse click (for 'look') for a few seconds.

We made some level 1 characters to test it and indeed you always get deleted for shift+left click spam in a few seconds. Nice antibot :D

Can you guys undelete my friend (Frozen Yogurt) and fix it?
@Jaed Le Raep @Ralumbi @Marcus
What you're doing is not human behaviour. You're using a macro to spam the look actions, which a human wouldn't be able to do this fast if he actually used his fingers to click. What happens the first 3 times is you just getting disconnected for exceeding the max packets per second limit (which you're very likely never going to hit if you're not using stuff you shouldn't be using). If that happens 4 times in a row (especially in that short time span like you had in your video), you can be sure that there's something going on that shouldn't be happening, so it's completely legitimate to delete the account in this case.

Last edited:
What you're doing is not human behaviour. You're using a macro to spam the look actions, which a human wouldn't be able to do this fast if he actually used his fingers to click. What happens the first 3 times is you just getting disconnected for exceeding the max packets per second limit (which you're very likely never going to hit if you're not using stuff you shouldn't be using).

I clearly stated it was done purely by hand and after my post even more people confirmed they managed to reproduce this issue. The movie also shows there's no external programs running (yea sure they can be "hidden", but what better proof can we make?). So really, cut this 'wannabe smartass' crap, cause you obviously haven't even checked it properly and yet you're accusing others of cheating.

If that happens 4 times in a row (especially in that short time span like you had in your video), you can be sure that there's something going on that shouldn't be happening, so it's completely legitimate to delete the account in this case.

And how is anyone supposed to be "sure" of it? Players are not obligated to know anything about technical stuff of the OTS. They can be completly ignorant and this should never lead anyone into deletion by itself.
For example, in Medivia, you could also get kicked like that, if you held control and atleast two arrow keys together, so the character would start "dancing" really fast. But guess what, not only you wouldn't get deleted for that (only kick) but it was also reported as an issue.

I don't know if it's regular TFS stuff or added by Mastercores admins, cause I've never ran an OT myself, but I am a programmer too and it's fucking obvious this system is highly defective. Denying will definitely not help to fix it.

Last edited:
Back