• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I clearly stated it was done purely by hand and after my post even more people confirmed they managed to reproduce this issue. The movie also shows there's no external programs running (yea sure they can be "hidden", but what better proof can we make?). So really, cut this 'wannabe smartass' crap, cause you obviously haven't even checked it properly and yet you're accusing others of cheating.

And how is anyone supposed to be "sure" of it? Players are not obligated to know anything about technical stuff of the OTS. They can be completly ignorant and this should never lead anyone into deletion by itself.
For example, in Medivia, you could also get kicked like that, if you held control and atleast two arrow keys together, so the character would start "dancing" really fast. But guess what, not only you wouldn't get deleted for that (only kick) but it was also reported as an issue.

I don't know if it's regular TFS stuff or added by Mastercores admins, cause I've never ran an OT myself, but I am a programmer too and it's fucking obvious this system is highly defective. Denying will definitely not help to fix it.
Your mouse cursor does not move at all while doing the look actions, and you also wanna tell me that you can do at least 4 look actions per frame on a 60FPS video? 1 frame lasts 16.67ms, so you'd have to look once each 4.16ms. Who are you trying to fool?

https://i.killuminati.eu/7627C353v.webm

Your mouse cursor does not move at all while doing the look actions, and you also wanna tell me that you can do at least 4 look actions per frame on a 60FPS video? 1 frame lasts 16.67ms, so you'd have to look once each 4.16ms. Who are you trying to fool?

https://i.killuminati.eu/7627C353v.webm

And what would be my fucking bussiness to even try to "fool" you?

First of all, it's not my cursor, I said it was my friend who did it. Guess you are not too good at reading either.

As for the "frames", it could be due to ping spikes between packets. The server itself I bet isn't that accurate to 1 ms either, nor the client. Also, the movie didn't neccessairly have to be recorded in 60 FPS originally, but saved as such after he blurred our teamspeak on it. Or FPS could have been capped in the client at the lower stage. There are many possible explanations, but you judge the whole by youtube player lol.
I also don't know why you think he would have to move his cursor while clicking.

After my post people here confirmed they've managed to reproduce this issue. Did they use macro too? or lied like we made a fucking conspiracy (iluminati confirmed)?
I've just done it also and here is the result, I got deleted even without a single kick before:

What I did was spamming both left and right click, since they both give 'look' action. You can probably nearly double the number of actions that way.
It may also depend on your mouse, its settings and even your operating system, but the fact is you CAN get to this point 100% manually. And it's only a matter of a few seconds of click click to get you deleted.

You have not tested anything yourself, you did not look into the code of this, but you came here to "judge" and talk shit.
Really, stop being annoying cause you haven't brought anything constructive here.

Last edited:
And what would be my fucking bussiness to even try to "fool" you? Are you retarded or what?

First of all, it's not my cursor, I said it was my friend who did it. Guess you are not too good at reading either.

The movie doesn't necessairly have to be recorded in 60 FPS, it could have only be saved as such after he blurred our teamspeak in other program. It could also be that the client itself had a capacity of lower number of FPS. Or it could be due to ping spikes between packets. There are many explanations, but you judge it by fucking youtube player lmao. I also don't know why he would have to move his cursor while clicking.

You have not even tested anything yourself, you did not look into the code of this, but you came here to "judge" and talk shit.

After my post people here confirmed they've managed to reproduce this issue. Did they use macro too? Or lied like it's a fucking conspiracy (iluminati confirmed)?
I've just done it also and here is the result, I got deleted even without a single kick before:

What I did was spamming both left and right click, since they both give 'look' action. You can probably nearly double the number of actions that way.
The number may also depend on your mouse, its settings and even your operating system, but the fact is you CAN get to this point 100% manually. And it's only a few seconds of click click to get you deleted.

So really, just stfu if you got no clue about it and stop being annoying cause you haven't brought anything constructive here.
First video was done with a macro, there's no denying the speed and accuracy of position, no matter what kinda miracle scenario you're trying to illustrate. Even a normal 30FPS video would come out to humanly impossible intervals. In the second video it's actually done manually.

Never commented on anyone confirming anything, neither read anything else that's in this thread, strictly spoke about what was presented in the video. And if you class what happened as being within human ability, well then idk what kinda reality you live in

Anyway, the second video is more clear and gives away some of their detection mechanism. You can probably guess that cursor position is not a detection criteria. Speed and the amount of repeating actions probably are tho. It could be just a simple mechanism that checks how many times you did X thing in Y interval, you could loosely compare it to ratelimiting on websites. You can speculate about the methods yourself or do further testing if you got nothing better to do

Gonna go do some shit again now
Eb2wCu7.png

First video was done with a macro, there's no denying the speed and accuracy of position, no matter what kinda miracle scenario you're trying to illustrate. Even a normal 30FPS video would come out to humanly impossible intervals. In the second video it's actually done manually.

Never commented on anyone confirming anything, neither read anything else that's in this thread, strictly spoke about what was presented in the video. And if you class what happened as being within human ability, well then idk what kinda reality you live in

Anyway, the second video is more clear and gives away some of their detection mechanism. You can probably guess that cursor position is not a detection criteria. Speed and the amount of repeating actions probably are tho. It could be just a simple mechanism that checks how many times you did X thing in Y interval, you could loosely compare it to ratelimiting on websites. You can speculate about the methods yourself or do further testing if you got nothing better to do

Gonna go do some shit again now
Eb2wCu7.png

You misjudge then, cause I know for a fact the first video was done manually too. Even tho it may look weird that 4 msgs appear within 1 frame (if they do, I haven't checked it frame by frame) there are many possible reasons of this, doesn't have to be a macro. And the cursor's position is irrelevant, I haven't moved mine either. Just once in the beginning accidentally, but later no more. One could do it without moving at all.

Either way, the main point stays and you've just agreed on it too: you can click manually for a few seconds and get deleted, even without a 'warning kick'. Means the system is poorly designed or atleast the set limit is too low.

edit: I now checked it's not limited to repeating one action only. You don't have to hold shift for 'look' or anything. I simply spammed left and right clicks, so it gave a combination of move/use/look actions, and got deleted in a few seconds too.
I bet it can happen while running and clicking (for 'legal dash') too, or while right-clicking when you target a guy who's stairhopping fast, and probably in other scenarios too.
But feels like a waste of time to test and discuss it, when the administration rather keep ignoring the issue.

@Marcus @Ralumbi @Jaed Le Raep

Last edited:
Another server won
gg

18:24 Whereis Domztah: enjoy this serv
18:30 Truee: we will left server

actually server is still alive and i bet nobody will let you dominate for a long time @Adde12345 so i guess you just won a battle but war will take much longer to win

where we go now? last man? your pamynet is 20kk on legacy I jsut raised it rat

First of all, Marcus is corrupt. After these stupid actions of banning players, people lost faith and trust in the way how he works. I doubt any real war team will play his next entire servers. No reason to ban people, account trading etc. This is how you could keep the server active. Marcus just demotivated alot of players because of his behavour.
I mean what kind of facts he has? Someone who made an account in brazil and few weeks later the ip is european? So it means someone traded a account? Or this person was om a short trip or holiday?
No facts at all. Anyway Marcus you could make this right to unban the war players so people gets faith back into the game. Stop acting like a fool.

First of all, Marcus is corrupt. After these stupid actions of banning players, people lost faith and trust in the way how he works. I doubt any real war team will play his next entire servers. No reason to ban people, account trading etc. This is how you could keep the server active. Marcus just demotivated alot of players because of his behavour.

People are talking like this on every server and on every edition. And nothing changes at all.

I'm not saying either Marcus is good or bad.
I'm saying people tend to forget and forgive or are just stupid enough to try "once more" each time. Stockholm syndrome, anybody?

Had fun before 3 players from our team got banned.
Most of us are probably done unless this get reverted

Back