• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

@Nifz i cant see any reason to leave this server . For what? for medivia pokemon zezenia ? or realesta aka punio team infinite supplies ? show me better place to play

Au3b40A.png
Have you been good this year?
Do you deserve something special for Christmas?
If so, you may want to visit Santa!

From server-save on December 1st, Santa Claus will be visiting all bigger cities of MasterCores!

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

Okej new medivia it is as last man said. cya there all let the battles begin

so cya guyz im not going anywhere not gonna chase mentally unstable kids rather play rpg and wait for new enemies. its been a pleasure bois.

Also im really curious how much it will damage server , leaving of 20 players hmmm ?

so cya guyz im not going anywhere not gonna chase mentally unstable kids rather play rpg and wait for new enemies. its been a pleasure bois.

Also im really curious how much it will damage server , leaving of 20 players hmmm ?

Who are you ?

Somebody knows this guy ?

Listen to me son you need to realize the server is dead finito färdiga done its over
Only randoms like you love the server and lic~ing marcus assss@ please shut the fuck
up :)

Last edited:
@Candey i know you guyz are frustraded cuz deletetions made you mentally unstable but we're staying here . go play medivia(zezenia?) or some other ots. Probably after that you will notice that there is only one ot worth to play and you will come back here but untill that i wish you best of luck :)

and one more thing i would like to add . mastercores will get even stronger after ppls notice that after "war team" left there are still players who enjoy RPG and keep on playing. Same thing was with medivia , ppls figured out that server is stable and kept on playing . You guyz will be left alone on forgotten servers fighting each other what will become pathethic and boring .

Last edited:
@Adposatnr winter update also awaits us
i dont even have to defend MasterCores just check the numbers they dont lie

Last edited:
Btw Rekrul, you know that they didnt got single deletion? :D just bans :p And i think in most cases, if it was first ban, it was for 3 days :D

Last edited:
Back