• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

@Goku few of them sold characters , few of them went crazy and throwed away everything they had in depot than got banished for massive player killing .

Thing is this kind off shuffle was needed here cuz some players cant stand playing at one server where war goes on for even a year what makes it hard for both sides.
Teams will change a bit and we will have true players who are here for fun not for drama.

Last edited:
@Rekrul i know , been there :) Saw it all :D And it start from 1 stupid guy who thought he can do everything :D For me most hilarious thing is how people call them now corrupted... When opposite team (I guess yours) was punished, by removing chars of Kaio (including Mastercore legend ) they said nothing :D

Rules changed but characters still deleted no1 want to start at lvl 1 here now. hard to contact with gm Marcus its the problem

time to realize that this server is steel worth to play, i mean why go to other servers like classictibia and buy a char there to keep up with akll lvls 130-150s ? or start medivia with the trash sprites, or realesta just to have some low lvl fights and then quit after couple of month

i raaather stay and play on a half empty server on mastercores and wait untill it grow again,

have fun on the other server guys
tired of switching servers

only thing i think the Gm Maarcus forgot

is to unbann everyone who got deleted for buyin chars

i mean u made new rules now afterwards that u get warning and bann if u buy characters from now on, but stil need to give the others a chance to play for what they paid

!!!
You might even get a chance to be the ruler of a server now. I understand why you stay.

this GM MARCUS , just explained how he delete chars that people paid for

he goes into ur teamspeak acts like hes intrested of buyin ur char, ask for ur ingame name
and delete u straight away,

i mean who does this? first time i heard about it really, hes destroyin his server himself,
i guess he dont want to have war peoople on this server , just a 50 rpg player server.

it seems likee when u had to delete ur GM LAURI friend,

u had to go straight to us after

A bit fat "I told you so" to everyone :D. Atleast now we know to never play this shitheads ots again XD pretty sure he wants it to die so its "ok" for him to just close the servers, take his money and leave lol

ggwp

Funny how yall swedish lowrate players that claim to have godlike pvp, lost the war vs warot players from Realisticwar

Easy dominando, anotha one in the book, cya

September 28, 2018

attention.jpg
attention.jpg
attention.jpg

I didn't want to post here to not make this thread popular because someone do not read messages and just look on views, but I had to post just for those who read.

Lmao he thinks that after a few years everyone forgot what did he do in the past and that he is the worst OT owner in the world ever.

He always fucked his projects and I will never loose my time to play his server.

SERVER IS NOT RECOMMENDED

Hello Mastercores' players. Get back to the first page of this thread and look at 10th post here (mine). Who can agree with that post now? Cheers

DEAD OTS

@Adde12345 Don't be mad at me about that i fucked you at demona, same as ur team that were trying to tell me that im hitting bursts out of the screen. Every server, the same scenario "you botting, blablabla" im used to that.

Of course i get deleted for cheating but on 2 makers with autolog ///// easy server, now all of you can go to classictibia and play ur rat style gameplay. Hope we gonna meet somewhere else medivia / some h rate

Back