• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Everyone can test that, make account on otservlist.org,
Go to Add Server, fullfill data like on screen below.
mastercores2.png

If his servers are back now to the list, congralutations for you @xinn how much he paid you for unbann?

mastercores still the best server out here no doubt of that and all those players who did left the server is because they cant bot right now anymore instead they switched to nostalrius or realesta

@nandoedp 200 players online right now

also medivia was dead for a long time with 25 players on tops and somehow they did to 1k+ a day so i dont lose hope

Making small BUMP to that topic, althought for many of you that server is already dead :p

On January 4, 16:00 we're launching our two first NON-PVP worlds Elana (EU) and Fidia (USA)!

NON-PVP worlds:
These worlds are perfect for you who are more of a RPG player than a PK player.
Of course these worlds offer guild wars for people who still at some point would like some PVP action.
But in general, people can play and mind their own business without being scared they might become a target of random killer players.

Character World Transfers:
Transfer from and to these worlds will not be possible for some time (this include transfer between them).
And notice, if you plan on transferring to them in the future, that you can only transfer characters to a world with equal PVP-restrictions or stricter.
Which means once you're in a NON-PVP world, you can only transfer to other NON-PVP worlds.

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

Also in meantime there was new update bringing new island :)

4 kangoroos and 2 crocodiles playing on australia server, lets open new non pvp worlds XDD

4 kangoroos and 2 crocodiles playing on australia server, lets open new non pvp worlds XDD

Look this guy otland profile. He shit on realesta he shit on medivia and he shit on mastercores... I bet hes a facking GM of Evoland or smth like that.

Non pvp iks kurwa de

^ Wrote a guy whos played mostly 8.0 + tibia and 10~ with siwek team, about pvp XD why noobzors writing dont get it...

4 empty servers, lets go make 2 new ones :D

Lets playing on corrupt ot ClassicTibia for years and spoofing online Hello IM NIFZ IM ROYAL PALADIN OF CLASSICTIBIA I LIKE IT BECAUSE I PLAY PALADIN I HAVE NO PVP BECAUSE I PLAY PALLY THE EASIEST VOCATION ON 7.4 COME ON Make NEw Server and lets everyone play RP LIKE MR.NIFZ

It's sad... Times ago i respect swedish but now after this avalanche of muslims i dont even know how to write it... Sweden or Muslim I guess it's the same ^^

@up look this guy complain

I'm not recommend this Ot for simply things, I made an account i made a knight and knights hits nothing, unbalanced server for paladins.. With 41 sword i cant even kill 10 paladin while he hits me 20 dmg almost per hits... So unbalanced server

nice complain on nostalrius ots where i one hit 70 mages with 50 ek ice rapier+exori (75 skill) and still some trash complaining because he cant solo 8 paladin with 15 knight on trolls

i know why u love mastercores its probably because 85 skill ek is able to hit 200 in pvp with war hammer xD on 7.4 to hit 200 in pvp on EMPTY character u need sca and 140 skill

Back