• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Making small BUMP to that topic, althought for many of you that server is already dead :p

On January 4, 16:00 we're launching our two first NON-PVP worlds Elana (EU) and Fidia (USA)!

NON-PVP worlds:
These worlds are perfect for you who are more of a RPG player than a PK player.
Of course these worlds offer guild wars for people who still at some point would like some PVP action.
But in general, people can play and mind their own business without being scared they might become a target of random killer players.

Character World Transfers:
Transfer from and to these worlds will not be possible for some time (this include transfer between them).
And notice, if you plan on transferring to them in the future, that you can only transfer characters to a world with equal PVP-restrictions or stricter.
Which means once you're in a NON-PVP world, you can only transfer to other NON-PVP worlds.

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

Also in meantime there was new update bringing new island :)

Nice! I'll play!

Nice! I'll play!

I will play too =))) I like this mastercores server :)))

It's perfect nowdays, some peoples has no time to play 24/h per day so even if they play like 2-3 hours per day they still can do something on server otherwise u would be beaten hard and kicked out from everysingle spawn, every can exp and teamhunt its quite good thing or even the best thing u could make, if u want war make a team and warmode simple as that, everybody can collect cash and stuff for war is good option lets all play mastercores again come on guys it will be fun :))))

5 days from now on mastercores will be featured on wikipedia under "dedots" make sure to to check it out!

5 days from now on mastercores will be featured on wikipedia under "dedots" make sure to to check it out!
You will be listed as rl life tibia rashid. I heard rumors that you haven't looted single coin and haven't created any rune, you just keep buying them from Venezuelans.

As usual, Marcus has no clue what to do. :confused: Creating non pvp OT servers.. damn, thats a step forward. :D

Marcus isn't thinking longterm, his servers are already dying therefor he making new servers to make alot of money from golden accs. he dont care about longterm he just wanna make short money ;p so new servers, farms lot of golden accs since oglden accs are designed for makers and rune farms lol

Why would anyone play this corrupt shit in general, servers are dying. Useless staff team made sure of that

@Marcus @Ralumbi Why if I run and shoot a rune it makes my character to stop for a 0.3 second? It results in feeling complete lack of smoothness. I'm thinking about joining the server, but this tiny detail makes my perfectionist soul to cry. Would you mind to solve it somehow?

Small bump for this thread.

New worlds - PVP Enchanted (why not Enfo? Because there will be skulls, but you will still get expierience from killing a player)
50% expierience the player killed loses, is split between it's killers.
For every time you kill the same player, you get 20% less exp, the exp limit, is from save to save.
In addition - you can NEVER get more exp per time, than your total exp is at this moment. SO basically if you're lvl 8 (250 exp), you can get max 125.. a lvl 100 can almost get 5kk exp though. This is to prevent boosting low level characters by its guild.

New worlds - Gamora (EU), Huntera (USA) will start 1st March.

Between February 8, 18:00 CET and until February 18, 10:00 CET we will have our new PVP-Enchanted worlds open for some testing and fun action.
The Temporarily rates of Gamora and Huntera will be as following:
No need to buy spells
Sell all Djinn/Rashid loot to an NPC in every depot.
Runes/Items are conjured with 20x higher values (20x sds.. 100x hmms.. 40x gfbs.. 200x bolts.. etc..)
Exp, skills, magic level and loot rates will be 10x higher than normal worlds.
And Health/Mana regen will be 5x higher than normal worlds.
Also during the test, the character transfers are disabled of course, we wouldn't want let someone take lvl 100 in a day to escape the fate of reset.

Dafuq he cant even get 2 worlds full wtf he wants 8 worlds for.. was fun at the start but now its a big joke

why even make pvp e world when u can't even fix ur server, walking feels like you don't have any control of your character lol, it has the weirdest walking system i've ever seen on a server

nice 150 players on 8 servers btw "permament ot"

custom stuff is basically adding new monsters from tibia 11,
0 creativity gg

also very inefficient owner and the staff, can't fix any bug for shit just pretending that they actually know stuff when they don't know how to manage their own server XD

throw this ot into the trash and just start EU classicot, you will earn some $$$ that way and people can at least have fun

Last edited:
Even tho I believe you - how come you got that pastebin and you know that it's Mastercores?
i got it from one of the gms and he posted it on a ot discord

Last edited:
Back