• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

better shut it down, crackots. tibia 11.0 wannabe 7.4 pvp features

is it possible to switch characters from open pvp to pvp enfo during the launching of the 2 new pvp enfo servers?

Fix this crack walking finally ffs 6 months passed and you still cant fix fucking walking

On March 1, 16:00 we're launching our two first PVP-Enchanted worlds Gamora (EU) and Huntera (USA)!

1.png
PVP-Enchanted
A PVP-Enchanted world work much the same as an Open-PVP world with some small difference.
If the player you kill is at least 90% of your own level, you gain a part of the experience that player loses in the death.
In addition to that, the amount of frags for redskull/banishment is twice as high as on an Open-PVP world.

Frags to PunishmentDailyWeeklyMonthly
Frags to Redskull62040
Frags to Banishment103060

Character World Transfers:
Transfer between these two worlds will be possible since launch.
PVP-Enchanted world has the most loose PVP rules which means you can transfer away from PVP-E, but you can't transfer into one from PVP or NON-PVP worlds.

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

call it crack players or whatever, but go play your medivia so fun wars i can see "not"

i rather play servers like mastercores , realesta when there was atleast 1 battle a day atleast

then preparing something for months

crackot adde?
you played on this crackot for 3 months and gobbled up the shit marcus made and said its delicious

ye everyone lets play medivia one fight per 9 months because we cant sneak one guy, 20 noobchars logged out at enemy team's exp spot

yo guys lets buy 1500 bp gfb for 200 euro from venezuelans so we can go and take levels!!!11 medivia rulez

is it possible to switch characters from open pvp to pvp enfo during the launching of the 2 new pvp enfo servers?

It wont be possibile. You can only transfer to "less" strict PVP world. Which means, PVP -> NPVP or PVPE -> PVP.
And it is not Enfo btw :)

tamam vs iskall. cant wait for some high skill content videos finally

damn this autistic skeleton with parkinsons disease still keeps talking about skill on otland
you dont have any skill, you put 2000 euros into a server and sd warlocks or gfb tombs till the end
i was legit laughing how ur hands shook when u were pking on mastercores, fking comedy gold 10/10
i saw noobs on warservers play better than you

side note lets go medivia guys peninsula free we just cleared their 20 noobchars with our noobchars!!11 we can pg now gather at 4:00 open battle with venezuelans awesome war everyone!!1

Last edited:
no
i am playing classicus
thats one of the best oldschool ots i have ever played. and with a great owner. i suggest everyone to go to classicus. not to this crackots.§

any logical explanation to this?
9a850ccb20a99f1b4babaf6928c52255.jpeg

7b6ada234748459ae720dff3ddbf1c85.jpeg

d028388582a03150fe42348a3469b078.jpeg

99076bfddaff05bc42bd83623d3a8a68.jpeg

9d7671d4036f2c0a7728b502af0d857d.jpeg

e18d013ae5e543447c7d993ebc1ef2b5.jpeg

I killed 10 of them thats suspicious 100% eks 20-40lvl online sitting on some shithole with 10-20 fish+rope gettin 10k exp daily
a16d0b8d939cd0aa0ee06936eacad0ff.jpeg

once spoofer always spoofer i wanted to play on new server but i'll pass and wait for something serious

Back