• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

@Zuordon @kijek28

what happend u win one day 2 battles and you guys start to spamm otland?

is this a joke? u forgot how we crushed u first ob ab-carlin 19 swe ppl agaainst 27 polacks?

im glad that you guys won a bit , after inviting everyone and adding ppl to ts with 3-5 noobchars,

you won yesterday cause we all decided to go out anyway even if we were 5 less or 10,

but how you guys celeebrating is just weird xD

Friend of Webo? I'm dissapointed, thought better of you. Does anyone actually believe the bullshit going around about MasterCores being spoofed? With over 3100 deleted accounts, there is bound to be lots of people who hate MasterCores, and thus does anything to spread false lies. Trolls and competitors love this and jumps on the wagon. What would be the point of spoofing the server anyway? Its such a stupid idea. And the previous post clearly proves that there is lots of activity going on all over the worlds in MasterCores.

I can make you a prof video if you want spent few hours on the server recording that afks hidden in deep caves and dead trade chat, game chat with 300 online + msg all characters that seem to be online lets see how much of them respond? 15/300? Want me to make a video?
Will you delete yourself from this forum if i give you that proof? If you do its worth to spend that time on this dead server.

Friend of Webo? I'm dissapointed, thought better of you. Does anyone actually believe the bullshit going around about MasterCores being spoofed? With over 3100 deleted accounts, there is bound to be lots of people who hate MasterCores, and thus does anything to spread false lies. Trolls and competitors love this and jumps on the wagon. What would be the point of spoofing the server anyway? Its such a stupid idea. And the previous post clearly proves that there is lots of activity going on all over the worlds in MasterCores.

I literally got no idea who is webo i wanted to try new start few days ago and im really dissapointed that he had to fake 100 characters 30minutes after server start cuz only 70 ppl started

stop hiding it dude i was checking highscores at start and out of nowhere 15lvl mages and knights shows up on highcores at that time ppl were 9-10lvls so i left main and look for em most of those chars were chilling at darashia near water alone doing nothing 15lvl mages with 0mlv 16 knights with 16melee skill (i got 25 myself after few trolls on 9lvl)

pick a random character from online list u got 95% chance to roll fake char similar to this
9a850ccb20a99f1b4babaf6928c52255.jpeg

7b6ada234748459ae720dff3ddbf1c85.jpeg

10 days later
probably new player huh?

@Zuordon @kijek28

what happend u win one day 2 battles and you guys start to spamm otland?

is this a joke? u forgot how we crushed u first ob ab-carlin 19 swe ppl agaainst 27 polacks?

im glad that you guys won a bit , after inviting everyone and adding ppl to ts with 3-5 noobchars,

you won yesterday cause we all decided to go out anyway even if we were 5 less or 10,

but how you guys celeebrating is just weird xD
I just share one gif and link to my Twitch that's all from me

I literally got no idea who is webo i wanted to try new start few days ago and im really dissapointed that he had to fake 100 characters 30minutes after server start cuz only 70 ppl started

stop hiding it dude i was checking highscores at start and out of nowhere 15lvl mages and knights shows up on highcores at that time ppl were 9-10lvls so i left main and look for em most of those chars were chilling at darashia near water alone doing nothing 15lvl mages with 0mlv 16 knights with 16melee skill (i got 25 myself after few trolls on 9lvl)

pick a random character from online list u got 95% chance to roll fake char similar to this
9a850ccb20a99f1b4babaf6928c52255.jpeg

7b6ada234748459ae720dff3ddbf1c85.jpeg

10 days later
probably new player huh?
you are correct, i found knights, paladins/mages on roofs, out in open near water of nowhere doing NOTHING never move or heal when atk them.. 100% spoof but whatever it is still a fun server with good war fun fact tho all mages u kill always have couple of bp runes of them and ALWAYS 10-20 fishes, never brown mushrooms xD like how do these fish last for 10 bp runes

Lets all be parcels, its just a good server with good war. Enjoy the war and respect eachother. <3 Btw now the hate comes : why u polish team allways 10-20 people more than us in fights? U invited whole warzava to server?

Is it our fault that we have more people? What should we do? Stay in the war queue?

I will ask Marcus today If is any chance to create dp in Fibula for you all legends.

everyone knows marcus spoofs lol just report him he dont pay taxes

Why yall be talking so much on forums??????????? We all know me and my team will come victorious out of this war, we are already leading by far in kills. Yall got more people BUT STILL GONNA LOOSE WAR

Don't @ me

Back