• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Shity enemy as fk, they rooked almost every hlvl mage and now playing hotkey tibia xddd

Easy like in 1683 #vienna

Shity enemy as fk, they rooked almost every hlvl mage and now playing hotkey tibia xddd

Easy like in 1683 #vienna

Stop cry cause server is back to dead.. Be happy we tried to get a team together and gave some fights.
But too bad most didnt bother to stop play prophecy or any other ot for mastercores. We just simply had to less people to give obs or any other fun fights.

Stop cry cause server is back to dead.. Be happy we tried to get a team together and gave some fights.
But too bad most didnt bother to stop play prophecy or any other ot for mastercores. We just simply had to less people to give obs or any other fun fights.

Kurdali Ab
This guild has 34 members

Polacks
This guild has 35 members

+/- 5 ppl without gulid to every team

we could have a nice war here, you guys just gave up, gl at spamhotkeyria.net

Listen Kijek. You are just a random who was camping realistic Thais sewers with tampon before Mex took you to his team. Don't talk about hotkey tibia. First. There are also hotkeys on 7.4 otherwise... How would you use "exura vita" or "exevo gran mas vis"?

Secondly. You played real tibia. Together with Mex and all this randoms. In fact you didn't even manage to leave spikes... nor your team could handle to fight there.
To start with, zloty is a cheap currency. And at the end. You only played 1 version out of hundreds. It's sad, yes. But it's your reality.

Insulting the other tibia versions, won't make you any good nor a name. Since at the end. Nobody cares about you.

To finish, you shouldn't talk the way you talk to Nifz, he is way more right than what you show here.

You might have won at Vienna. But you had no chance in 1939.

Here you can see our neutral team doing poi seals on open pvp, somewhere in 2014. You can take notes, I think mastercores has poi quest lol

Last edited:
Listen Kijek. You are just a random who was camping realistic Thais sewers with tampon before Mex took you to his team. Don't talk about hotkey tibia. First. There are also hotkeys on 7.4 otherwise... How would you use "exura vita" or "exevo gran mas vis"?

Secondly. You played real tibia. Together with Mex and all this randoms. In fact you didn't even manage to leave spikes... nor your team could handle to fight there.
To start with, zloty is a cheap currency. And at the end. You only played 1 version out of hundreds. It's sad, yes. But it's your reality.

Insulting the other tibia versions, won't make you any good nor a name. Since at the end. Nobody cares about you.

To finish, you shouldn't talk the way you talk to Nifz, he is way more right than what you show here.

You might have won at Vienna. But you had no chance in 1939.
Ye Im just random player like everyone xd you think ur above or something? xD
The truth is that't mex wrote to me because he wanted to join my small team years ago so u know nothing about our past. Secondly since 2009 i never played real tibia so WTF xd
I totaly dont know who are you but if u know me from realistic I had to kick your ass before. ; ddd if im wrong tell me your name

I respect ppl for pvp because idc about things like lvls, quest, RPG.
Pvp above all xd
Nice screen you should add this to your CV.

Ye Im just random player like everyone xd you think ur above or something? xD
The truth is that't mex wrote to me because he wanted to join my small team years ago so u know nothing about our past. Secondly since 2009 i never played real tibia so WTF xd
I totaly dont know who are you but if u know me from realistic I had to kick your ass before. ; ddd if im wrong tell me your name

I respect ppl for pvp because idc about things like lvls, quest, RPG.
Pvp above all xd
Nice screen you should add this to your CV.

You only care about pvp... and you don't know who damodreds are? Never heard about maas, xirviza, mythos...?
I can see the tinder description of this guy: "Only looking for girls who are good in Tibia pvp, only 7.4. If it's possible, only realesta"

Seems like you used to care about "hotkey tibia" 2 years ago...

Not even your own team knew you. Eeeeh. You wanted to exit the game... but you knew you were streaming...

I would gladly destroy you on otland, but after all there is nothing to destroy lmao

I hope your girlfriend likes you cuz of other things, because if she also "only care about pvp" she is cuckin' you with punio lmao

I am 100% sure I saw you playing real tibia together with alinor, mex... such a scared guy who goes like a "streamer" and don't stream the servers he plays... since he has to keep his "I only play 7.4.. I am an oldschool..."

PS. Such a smart guy Mex, using this name so when people try to find him, only mexicans show up

Last edited:
Yoo guys, Nifz gtfo out of this thread, ur a worthless player skill wise, but good nolifing rpger!

Sell 112 MS Mastercores

Im with the polacks on this one, swedish retards in my team wasted 100s of euros on Mastercores just to quitt when the biggest CRACKOT version of 8.0 where people are lvl 150 in one day launched.

I mean Hamza, how does it feel to spend 2k on lvl 175 then quitt 1 week later?

Tamam?
Yellowtroll?
Shajkan?

everyone else?

@diip @Shajkan421

Tell me how it feels to waste ur irl cash

Yoo guys, Nifz gtfo out of this thread, ur a worthless player skill wise, but good nolifing rpger!

Sell 112 MS Mastercores

Im with the polacks on this one, swedish retards in my team wasted 100s of euros on Mastercores just to quitt when the biggest CRACKOT version of 8.0 where people are lvl 150 in one day launched.

I mean Hamza, how does it feel to spend 2k on lvl 175 then quitt 1 week later?

Tamam?
Yellowtroll?
Shajkan?

everyone else?

@diip @Shajkan421

Tell me how it feels to waste ur irl cash

make your own team then... And you decide when to quit and when not... If you are not too busy watching cartoon girls lmao

Last edited:
Sage, you were a very chil

make your own team then... And you decide when to quit and when not... If you are not to busy watching cartoon girls lmao

I mean first of all '' cartoon girls '' I think you mean Anime girls and they are fucking hot, so don't even @Me. And I am just trolling my friends as they know. I don't feel like making a team anymore, im just teasing them for flashin cash and leavin for a shit OT so that they will return.

@Recreant This fool rly tryna throw shade on anime girls, LEL

You only care about pvp... and you don't know who damodreds are? Never heard about maas, xirviza, mythos...?
I can see the tinder description of this guy: "Only looking for girls who are good in Tibia pvp, only 7.4. If it's possible, only realesta"

Seems like you used to care about "hotkey tibia" 2 years ago...

Not even your own team knew you. Eeeeh. You wanted to exit the game... but you knew you were streaming...

I would gladly destroy you on otland, but after all there is nothing to destroy lmao

I hope your girlfriend likes you cuz of other things, because if she also "only care about pvp" she is cuckin' you with punio lmao

I am 100% sure I saw you playing real tibia together with alinor, mex... such a scared guy who goes like a "streamer" and don't stream the servers he plays... since he has to keep his "I only play 7.4.. I am an oldschool..."

PS. Such a smart guy Mex, using this name so when people try to find him, only mexicans show up
I had reason to leave rl tibia and i NEVER back again.
Im OTS player. All what I like in tibia is pvp. I prefer to rival with players not with monsters or quests.
What's show that's record from my stream? I was with random team and i get killed because i wanted to stream, and what? Hahaha for me its funny situation.

I know names like xirvisa and maas but who are fking mythos? Xd forgive me that i dont know every guy from tibianic wars bcs I tried some pendulum only.

Im nobody for you like you are nobody for me but i tell you something. Tibia 7.4 its best for me because there you can fight 1v1 and you can beat your rival quickly if you are better pvper and for me it was always the best part of tibia. You are the strongest when you are alone, in open battles your team can carry your ass or you can carry your friends but in duels skill and sometimes luck that's all what you have. Dont be angry at me because i ignore your selfcalled legend status I have more respect to players who fights at war servers like realistic but its only my point of view. I never call myself a legend or someone better than others all what i have its just my pvp skill and i can fight with everyone, idc who is my enemie i feel confident with my skill and i dont have problem with accept that someone is better than me.

Maybe bring your friends to mastercores and show how strong you are or we can try to fight at realesta war?

My girlfriend, punio???? what are u talking duuudee haha xd

Back