• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Easiest server of my life then. From neutral in 2014 to win servers without even playing them.

Once you dominate on medivia, you gain REAL respect from the community.

Last edited:
Remember that at the end we have dominik, applered, lastman, spoonwithyou, tower dog...
Which makes our team the best team playing tibia. period.
Hey man, I do not know you, but as for someone who played with spoon, I do respect this hidden joke.

ot looks rly fun. but prem is kinda expensive, lower it? rly wanna play

i try logg in canera to exp. and server delete? u promis us never delete any servers!! u dont keep promis?? want my time and money back

rly dissapointed in staff for not keep word! i was gonna make many level thjis weekend, i made plans and stocked alot of rune on canera.. mastercores staff is lier!!

i liked this server and thought the antibot code thing was great until i was making runes and had to take a #2 so i went afk came back and i had been deleted because the code went off..i was afk in my house doing nothing

Back