• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

i like the idea of stackable runes do you really want to carry 20 bps of single shot sds? if so you might be a little slow in the brain XD

i like the idea of stackable runes do you really want to carry 20 bps of single shot sds? if so you might be a little slow in the brain XD

What you don't understand is: If you get stronger mana fluids & make them stackable it instantly becomes orshabaal OT, that is not serious. Also, give good PVPers stronger manafluids and they will be impossible to kill. You don't cry now, but when a 100 mage comes and 1v5's ur whole squad u gon be crying alright

Once again - no.
You people think it worked only because it does work on medivia and most "oldschool" ots today. It didn't work in real old tibia though.
If you can't remember these times, then atleast make some research before you start to argue, cause it's already getting annoying. There are even original files out there, download them and check it yourself.

Attempting to teleport oneself with pot/chest would only result in loging on its top, simple as that. You needed another character (or monsters) in order to teleport yourself.

Blocking the roof completly wouldn't work either. You could stop facc people from going up by 3 parcels, which was pretty useful (and worked not only with pots and chests, but parcels too), but you still wouldn't prevent others from using exani hur up.
Can you give me some cam about that please? i started playing in 7.4, almost 7.5 so i dont really remember at all if that's correct, i would say they modified it in 7.5 or 7.6 update, i might be wrong... but would be nice to see a cam prooving it :p

Back