• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people got some suggestions in private thx for that!

- - - Updated - - -

and a Admin of this forums can someone cleanout the thread from the flamers big thx already

What about changing exhaust for healing spells??. Also i think that u should change damage or higher magic level for sorc and druid. Now average sd is 160 and burst 15 - impossible to kill someone with 2 sds.

i wont change anything anymore sorry batti just play how it is

Persona non grata 59 ed and he friend have bot sd.
Burst+SD they have sd bot 100% system detect him and you will see the bot.
Suggestion make map rotation 1h Thais, 1h Darashia, 1h Ab dendriel, etc.
Make customized map for things roof, traps etc...

Persona non grata 59 ed and he friend have bot sd.
Burst+SD they have sd bot 100% system detect him and you will see the bot.
Suggestion make map rotation 1h Thais, 1h Darashia, 1h Ab dendriel, etc.
Make customized map for things roof, traps etc...
Its good idea , but maybe make 1 custom city but very good.

Darashia Map with open battleand traps in houses?
Please GM read this many people want new one map.
Or Carlin with traps customized is good what you think?

HAHAHAHA omg, I will make a video later me aiming :p

You think they care? When I got banned on sniper without any proof, because noobs cried to the hoster, I made 10min long movie of me aiming and nobody even checked it (only mex did). The rest just kept spamming "u bot" (although they had no proof and although I have proven I could aim without a bot).
You are better than them = you for sure use a bot, noobs logic.

You think they care? When I got banned on sniper without any proof, because noobs cried to the hoster, I made 10min long movie of me aiming and nobody even checked it (only mex did). The rest just kept spamming "u bot" (although they had no proof and although I have proven I could aim without a bot).
You are better than them = you for sure use a bot, noobs logic.
Your the only one who understands :*

well sir last hit is already done and top fraggers at highscore? why what is the difference between a external page to it or just highscores.. i dont see the point

What the fu, u cant even kill people who goes with utamo vita and spamming manas, and now you have just lowered the sd damage? I really suggest changing back the sd damage, 2 people cant even kill 1 person in a trap. It is a war ot mate...
Btw player Nxzt is mcing himself to get highest lvl on the server.

I will look into it but later now im very bussy with some other stuff

What the fu, u cant even kill people who goes with utamo vita and spamming manas, and now you have just lowered the sd damage? I really suggest changing back the sd damage, 2 people cant even kill 1 person in a trap. It is a war ot mate...
Btw player Nxzt is mcing himself to get highest lvl on the server.

Agree, should slightly higher the damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back