• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea my personal bot detector also shows he uses aimbot, then it must be true.

2rzpfds.jpg

idc what you trying to do kay his ban wont be lifted this time im sure my bot detector is accurate and i know plently of people who have proof that he botted few weeks ago aswell so for me its over i wont say anything about this shit anymore i will respond if there are normal suggestions or questions about this server

kind regards

idc what you trying to do kay his ban wont be lifted this time im sure my bot detector is accurate and i know plently of people who have proof that he botted few weeks ago aswell so for me its over i wont say anything about this shit anymore i will respond if there are normal suggestions or questions about this server

kind regards

I'm not saying either that he should be unbanned or he didn't use aimbot.
I don't even care about it. It's nothing personal, simply all I wanted to say was that pictures which you called "proof 1" and "proof 2" actually don't proove anything at all.
Do you really find that text file with a sentence "Zaowan has a bot" (I'm sorry, a screenshot of text file with that sentence) or the same sentence written in console may be a proof of anything?

yeah i see your point there but i tested the system myself if you read some pages back you even could see i got caught on video because of botting do to i was testing the system and it caught me with 5 different bots so i really think its accurate

Desintegrate doesn't work. Fix it, cause tampon the retard runs around the map and when you chase him he always runs to a place crowded as hell with furnitures, where also some rp, obviously his friend, is waiting. No way to get out, since desintegrate doesn't work at all.

This is the way how masters of pvp get frags :)

Also, to the noob who claimed I sded him from outside the screen, and whos name I don't remember: get a pair of glasses, will ya?

yeah i tryed to fix it but for some reason its bugged it removes chest and when i try to fix that the designtegrate doesnt work at all anymore..

I make short frag movie:
[video=youtube;-alwmfHkduk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-alwmfHkduk[/video]

nice movie
how do you play on a phone?
No its hyper cam2 but my program to make movie is trial version for 30 day Avs video editor.

well guys i appreciate that he atleast makes movies you know he atleast put effort in to make one its not the best quality but if he has fun in making it what does it care then?

yes i didnt figured out that problem yet but atleast it runs smoother then it did before faster

- - - Updated - - -

desintegrate has been fixed!

Omg very nice proof that I bot, Jeffry I thought you were a good programmer ( making a antibot client succesfull) but I were wrong and when I see that prints you sent, I am laughing veeeeeeeeeeeery much hahahaha :D HAIL GM WARLORIA

well zaowan sorry to say but if its not working why it only outputs ur name and from arnold schwarzenegger orw/e his name is ? explain me zawan i dont get it

proof 1
uQxcx4p.png
proof 2
fc7maYJ.png

there u go kind regards

im afk now eating

this is the proof hahahahahahXD?

- - - Updated - - -

well guys i appreciate that he atleast makes movies you know he atleast put effort in to make one its not the best quality but if he has fun in making it what does it care then?

appreciate what? shitty music coming out of my speakers? cmon i had terrible vids but this go further then that:/

well zaowan sorry to say but if its not working why it only outputs ur name and from arnold schwarzenegger orw/e his name is ? explain me zawan i dont get it
Ask yourself LOL , its your client not mine. It seems that you have no knowledge about making a antibot client :p, You still got much to do BOOOOOOOY

this is the last thing i say about this topic of botting

Zaowan got detected some other player got detected aswell no bans will be lifted!

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back