• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA omg, I will make a video later me aiming :p dont you worry dont you worry chiiiiiiild, see zaowan has a tape for youuuuuuu, Or why do I even WRITE on this thread? xD this is my last post see ya boys, I am botting!!!!!!!!!!!

well zaowan the problem is you acting now like a child thats why people suspect you of botting aswell because when people act defensive or act like a child they mosty do it so yeah..

Ok one more post I guess, Look Jeffry, first time you banned me did I say something? Nope, I just told you the truth and you realized I were right and you knew it was a mistake, I backed you up and helped your server some, NOW You ban me again? I get quite mad cuz you know I am not botting but your useless client says that i'm botting and there is also no proofs that I am botting. I hope you understand why I get defensive or childish its because I realized that this ot and you and your client is a big joke ;D BTW, I'm not writing many posts because I want to get unbanned or something, It's just becouse im bored :D And this ot is shit anyway XD worst war ot ever

i can write the same shit once again but read above your post thx

Ok one more post I guess, Look Jeffry, first time you banned me did I say something? Nope, I just told you the truth and you realized I were right and you knew it was a mistake, I backed you up and helped your server some, NOW You ban me again? I get quite mad cuz you know I am not botting but your useless client says that i'm botting and there is also no proofs that I am botting. I hope you understand why I get defensive or childish its because I realized that this ot and you and your client is a big joke ;D BTW, I'm not writing many posts because I want to get unbanned or something, It's just becouse im bored :D And this ot is shit anyway XD worst war ot ever

can you not make a new character? fucks the big deal, it's a war serv

can you not make a new character? fucks the big deal, it's a war serv
Are you stupid? If I want to play this ot I change my ip adress and make a new account, but I dont want to play :p

Well then i have a suprise for you all in a few days when im done the server deleted + bans people on their mac address you cant change that shit can ya

I got a friend which is good on programming etc, so try w/e you want ;D

yes and now u said that some storys confirm what i've heard about you people all around tell me you have a bot that cant shoot underoof because the roof and ground id arent the same well sir thx for confirming more reasons to dont lift your ban aftert his i wont say anyting more about it im open for suggestions btw guys?

2 suggestions for druids

one, give druids an advantage.. because this server is filled with master sorcerers.. give them a +5 magic level. since its almost useless to play a druid.

two, delete paralyze rune quest. i don't see master sorcerers having to do a quest to get they're ue, or wave.

Giving druids a slight advantage will balance things out, as at the moment, MS is the dominant vocation.

well karachii druids already got + 5 mlvl druids got 45 paralyze quest wont be removed

I send client on speedshare priv msg ;)

this is the last thing i say about this topic of botting

Zaowan got detected some other player got detected aswell no bans will be lifted!

kind regards

why is my bot not getting detected? just wondering. gay anti bot:/

Gm maybe you download map edron or other add:bridges , stones , tree , fountain etc and custom map ready to play.

36.hopto have good map , but maybe him make new good to custom map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back