• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weenie wat je nu komt bemoeien kerel maar blijf lekker uit de thread als je niet weet wat er gaande is kuttekop

btw tampon zaowan his gm is already removed from the server!

so dont worry and now stop whining about everything since day one of warloria you the only one that keeps whining about EVERYTHING i try to fix it as much as possible only thing you do is yeah botters here

this isnt right that isnt right.. well, sir if you dont like the ot well gtfo then please i beg you!

kind regards

p.s i wont update anymore if the server is down for some reason or website i wont put it back on you can all play untill server is down by a random reason i wont put it down myself but if it crashes or ddosed then its over for warloria

Dont listen to whiners. Keep server on, its many people now it has become popular.

Record 25 players omg u cant shut it down

ps: Im Not admin of server

Sorry people for the downtime i need to reinstall the webserver i messed some options up and now its not working quite well as it should so dont worry about losses everything will be just as it was but it takes a while before the server is back and running smoothly

kind regards

Ah was just looking into trying this server out >';

really can't see how you let the negative comments affect you.. wouldn't even bother the weirdos complaining unless they don't actually have a point, so shape up, ur doin oldschool a favor for once

how long man?
when server online
back because
many people play
back soon please
if problem msg me
tures tos at your
service

its coming online soon i encounter some problems that needs to be fixed to give you guys a stable and smooth play

- - - Updated - - -

Its back online ip: http://www.rgnetwork.net/warloria/

Warloria is a low level based war-server created as an attempt to bring back the old-school PvP feeling.

It's not very rich in details - but unique in its kind.

Information about Warloria:

Private accounts
Customized Thais Map + Custom Quests
Old real tibia spell & rune formulas
No hotkeys in client
Starting level is 50
Improved walking system
Less delays to create smooth gameplay
Online 24/7
Hosted in: Germany
Custom Antibot Client - Download on site

it doesn't take long time to write your own advertising thread lol xD