• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the recently launched high rate is stealing the players at the moment, Let's be patient, they will come.

yeah but idc bro:) server stays on its not a player needed server its just open for fun and warring:)

players are loosing bp after death loll, fix it

it was caused i setted loss_items = 0 but with amulet of loss it resets it.. so i removed amulet of loss and changed it for a bronze amulet like before hehe

kind regards

Kinda sad that everyone asked put warloria on and now its on max 4 players where on next time i should listen again:)

hurr durr still thinks a war server will get a good online

i didnt said i want a good online but i just mentioned that before warloria was off everyone was like put warloria back on etc and now it is back and there are no people playing thats what i ment.

noob

Ip that you put on otservlist is redirecting to rgnetwork site, so nobody can get to accmaker...It makes only ppl from otland knows how to get in.
Can you fix that?

i cant i wont if people are lazy these days just check on the information tab there is exactly what you need to do to make a account and nobody is playing so i really dont care

i cant i wont if people are lazy these days just check on the information tab there is exactly what you need to do to make a account and nobody is playing so i really dont care

But why is server online 3 hours a day and then oflline rest of the day?

because of the lack of players the distro gets lazy and think mhhee i shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back