• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
Waropolis RPG 7.4-7.72 Hybrid Real Map
Launch: October 14th

• Waropolis.net
    • 7.4-7.72 Real map
      • Only a few custom quests exist. This is Retro Realmap, no revamped sprites!
    • NORMAL CLIENT! NOT OTC
    • Actively developed by old school hobbyists since 2013.
    • Leaked Cipsoft Files used to confirm server.
  • Stages
    • Level
      • 1-30 :45x
      • 30-50 :35x
      • 50-70 :25x
      • 70-80 :15x
      • 80-90 :12x
      • 90-100 :8x
      • 100- 120 :6x
      • 120- 140 :4x
      • 140-160=3x
      • 160+=2x
    • Skills:25x
    • Magic:5x
    • Loot:5x
      • all gold drops increased
    • PvP Enforced with Skulls
    • SPELLS = 7.72
    • Runes 2x, runemaking 3x
  • AntiBot
    • Waropolis hosted war server for over a year to fine tune antibot capabilities
    • Macro, aimbot, cavebot, runemaker dections
    • All cheaters instantly deleted
  • Vocations
    • War oriented exhausts
    • WANDS EXIST
  • Staff
    • DOES NOT PLAY
    • Listens to all criticism, positive or negative. THIS IS A PLAYERS SERVER
      • You will NOT get banned for criticizing here. You have freedom of speech
  • Features
    • War mode
      • Players that kill other in-war players do not receive frags.
    • EXP Share
      • 10%
    • Bounty Hunter system
    • Gambling
    • Automatic monster tasks ( No npc)
    • Hydras EXIST, Removed Port Hope
    • Do not have to donate for djinn or have to do the quest..
    • Why 7.4 sprites? We enjoy the nostalgia.
    • Free to play.. WE DO NOT MAKE YOU BUY CIPSOFT PREMIUM LIKE A JACKASS!!
Webp_net_gifmaker.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_2.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_1.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_3.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_4.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_5.gif

14ak2mg.jpg

Last edited:
Better rates from old Oldera

1. <stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
  2. <stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
  3. <stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"></stage>
  4. <stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="15"></stage>
  5. <stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="10"></stage>
  6. <stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="999" multiplier="5"></stage>

Even got War-mode, sweet! The h-rate we have been waiting for!

Its great actually!

I think deleting blessings is a MUST. Like with such rate its not fun/correct to lose like less than a level if you are 100 and fully blessed. Considering lootrate is pretty high people will have money to bless.
Also the fact of PVP-ENFO will make you level back for your losses so fast.
Therefore I am suggesting, and i hope you and people agree, to make a statistic deathloss at 6-7% and remove blessings NPC.
I think server will last longer, wars will be more entertained and server will be more dinamic.

Please add souls to making runes.

I see runes on shop it's nice , but now many toxic players play , they like making big bot farms.

Antibot client no help for this , because , people updating bots and still boting.

On high rate they can make many bot makers , because have more fast make lvls and mlv to making sd with bot makers.

I remember on Iriania serwer , some idiots hide many makers and boting all time sd.

On Iririana serwer i kill on stack house with my noob char 10 + bot makers , and loot 60 + bp blanks and 24 bp sd with my friend.

The same sytuation i find other big farms 10- 15 makers full auto rune bot on Dark cathedral , Desert library , Hell gathe , and rotworms North port underground.

They Toxic people put empty with no eq with fully blank runes + mushrooms rune bots.

Please add souls to making runes.

I see runes on shop it's nice , but now many toxic players play , they like making big bot farms.

Antibot client no help for this , because , people updating bots and still boting.

On high rate they can make many bot makers , because have more fast make lvls and mlv to making sd with bot makers.

I remember on Iriania serwer , some idiots hide many makers and boting all time sd.

On Iririana serwer i kill on stack house with my noob char 10 + bot makers , and loot 60 + bp blanks and 24 bp sd with my friend.

The same sytuation i find other big farms 10- 15 makers full auto rune bot on Dark cathedral , Desert library , Hell gathe , and rotworms North port underground.

They Toxic people put empty with no eq with fully blank runes + mushrooms rune bots.

1. I love reading this guys google translated proposals LOL
2. NOT AGREEING FOR SOUL POINTS

1. I love reading this guys google translated proposals LOL
2. NOT AGREEING FOR SOUL POINTS
Souls points:
because this Mex retard team again make all 10 rune bot makers and have runes to all days demona with sd exp.

On Iriana they have houses and big bot farms on senja ,mols

Many multiclients then you take fast exp. Not all people makes 5 mc's on 1 server, only noobs.

If you dont want server without 50% multiclient put soul for runes.

It will be better for the server.

Can you host server on Germany ?

Souls points:
because this Mex retard team again make all 10 rune bot makers and have runes to all days demona with sd exp.

On Iriana they have houses and big bot farms on senja ,mols

Many multiclients then you take fast exp. Not all people makes 5 mc's on 1 server, only noobs.

If you dont want server without 50% multiclient put soul for runes.

It will be better for the server.

Can you host server on Germany ?
brah did your read the servers rates? there isnt even a need on this high rates you can make fuckin runes on manafluids so calm your tits guys. LOOT 5X /INCREASED GOLD ..........

You are all pretty noobs and cant difference tibia clients. In 7.7 reallots files as this one, you need 880 mana to create a sd and 400 uh. Aswell as 12000 for a ue.
Even if you have a lot of mc this client having a lot of mc don't give so much advantage as 7.4 In my opinion runemaking here will be pretty useless considering its runes on shop and high lootrate we will be able to fight all the time.
About blessings I also think they should be deleted. And a teleport to demona looks a bit unprofessional, maybe make a very short way instead.

brah did your read the servers rates? there isnt even a need on this high rates you can make fuckin runes on manafluids so calm your tits guys. LOOT 5X /INCREASED GOLD ..........

You don't have good arguments why you agree.

Souls blocking bot makers it's good idea , then play natural players on server no bot farmers and false online statistic style medivia or other servers full bot makers.

Souls balance the chances of honest players who play one character, and not like some toxic players 1 + 10-15 bot makers.

Who play 1 character must luring many monster for no waste Gfb runes on tombs.

Bot makers full spamy gfb 1-2 monsters becasue have very more runes and don't care waste runes.

You are all pretty noobs and cant difference tibia clients. In 7.7 reallots files as this one, you need 880 mana to create a sd and 400 uh. Aswell as 12000 for a ue.
Even if you have a lot of mc this client having a lot of mc don't give so much advantage as 7.4 In my opinion runemaking here will be pretty useless considering its runes on shop and high lootrate we will be able to fight all the time.
About blessings I also think they should be deleted. And a teleport to demona looks a bit unprofessional, maybe make a very short way instead.
I WANT TO SEE THAT SERVER
Aswell as 12000 for a ue.

Tampon its 5x loot fuck this makers its no problem u go demona u loot ss every wrl

I do really like the automatic monsters task xd

Tampon its 5x loot fuck this makers its no problem u go demona u loot ss every wrl

Loot x 5 but who have 10+ makers have more money to mana fluids can making high mlv fast for money with this , and people 100 % use this.

What a problem you guys have to souls if this system blcoking all mc and balance chance to all players who play manualy 1 character.

It guarantees you that without the system soul people will make a farm bot.

Who have bot makers , can buy many roh , ssa time rings etc all time , becasue have much money to other manualy players.

I'm asking what you have problem to the soul system, which has only the advantages.

You'd probably you guys want to have rune makers to have more money to other people who play 1 character.

Loot x 5 but who have 10+ makers have more money to mana fluids can making high mlv fast for money with this , and people 100 % use this.

What a problem you guys have to souls if this system blcoking all mc and balance chance to all players who play manualy 1 character.

It guarantees you that without the system soul people will make a farm bot.

Who have bot makers , can buy many roh , ssa time rings etc all time , becasue have much money to other manualy players.

I'm asking what you have problem to the soul system, which has only the advantages.

You'd probably you guys want to have rune makers to have more money to other people who play 1 character.
u dont get it... with a fucking 5x lootrate everybody will have much money anyway its just waste of time making makers with that lootrate.

u dont get it... with a fucking 5x lootrate everybody will have much money anyway its just waste of time making makers with that lootrate.

5 x loot it's no very high , and people 100 % make rune farm.

You have farms on all ots.

You can look if gm make soul on loot rate x5 , you can't all time have 10000k style rune farmres.

All rune farmers no liked soul system , because they no good skill to exp and make money with no unlimited runes from farms.

5 x loot it's no very high , and people 100 % make rune farm.

You have farms on all ots.

You can look if gm make soul on loot rate x5 , you can't all time have 10000k style rune farmres.

All rune farmers no liked soul system , because they no good skill to exp and make money with no unlimited runes from farms.
give this guy soulpoints so he shuts up.. please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back