• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazz and Ab= nobody use that cities
and Many spawns in carlin/venore/thais are very unused

Listen.

The first waropolis version exp stages been the best ones.
Runes should be always 2 even in shop.

About another idea, I have to write you a private message.

Dec 22. Will write up big news posts/ update posts etc in a few days.

Fribben: xD
We pushed the launch date and we will go live 22nd of Dec - 18.00!!

gif.gif

Fribben.

IS v3 COMING ANYTIME SOON??

Currently working on another project outside of tibia that popped up. If the time looks right i'm sure we'll look for a release of v3. although v3 is not fully complete yet, need to finish the main quest and fix some bugs which is hard because all waropolis' and my time is going towards something else ATM. Not the end though :) we'll be back, just a matter of when.

Ye , there is no 7.4 serv to play really outside medivia pendullum which is going to be empty soon, also i didn't heard of something new launching :/ Looking forward to your new edition guys.

I don't understand why are u trying to launch the server when teams that playing for pvp gonna stay at mastercores. I guess there will be max 20 players online like before, stupid decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back