• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will UE be 800 mana? I thought it was changed to 1200 again? Also check thread title, looks like the old one even thought the title is changed when you open the thread. Maybe you need some mod to fix that?

You can't edit thread names anymore for some strange reason, already PM'd a mod.

Try edit > go advanced. That worked on the discussion thread but maybe its different in advertisements.

If i was the guys who wants to join this OT i woulnt i've clearly speakd with teh GM DANNY and he was doin no shits , while many persons botted!

If you want to report a botter do so on the forums here: forum.warloria.com

anyone was UK/ireland also got really bad lag? server seems nice like it always was though

My friend from UK have less lags than old warloria. But Im not sure, I think its some bug with the server. Or maybe it was cuz someone pinged the ot cuz it crashed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back