• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.3.8

Remove all lines starting w/"--" in your config.lua, then try again.

please im begging you help

i dont have lines starting with w/"--"

THANKS ALOT! i fixed that , now i got another problems :(

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62
And
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 97

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 98

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\Mexico\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\Mexico\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\Mexico\install.php on line 63

HELPP!!!

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\Mexico\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\Mexico\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\Mexico\install.php on line 63

HELPP!!!

Are you dumb?
The solution has been posted alot of times these last pages.
Disable notices.
OP should've added an idiot test before allowing ppl to download.

THANKS ALOT! i fixed that , now i got another problems

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62
And
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 97

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 98

Did any1 used this website on a server 8.7 or 9.10 and it worked all fine, i mean created a character on website and entered on the server? if yes can post here the database (the .sql file) he used to do that?

because everytime i solve a problem i got other..i tryed already with more than 10 databases for 8.7 and 9.10 servers and couldn't succeed..when the website install fine i can make a character but can't connect to world it says a mysql query error, with the oficial databases from server's 8.70 and 9.10 i can't even install it..

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 515
help??

I keep getting this:

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

Anyone got any ideas? I added the folders to htdocs and wrote the path to the server and wrote "start" in config.ini´- Help plix. :s

I keep getting this:

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

Anyone got any ideas? I added the folders to htdocs and wrote the path to the server and wrote "start" in config.ini´- Help plix. :s

Umm, yes I've got an idea, it's called searching. DISABLE NOTICES IN php.ini.

Where exactly is php.ini? Not all of us can be as professional on this like you are. I trieed looking for it but can not find it.

Back