• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.3.8

When i want to install

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 63
I have this error
HELP!

how to make chmod 777?

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

Help !!!!

I have maked a new web (lwith your Acc maker) and now nobody can enter the Website!
when i want to enter the website (ip) than nothing happans it just loading all the time!
And when i stop Apache,Mysql in xampp than it says on the webstie that it cannot be loaded!
Than i checked the Ports (80) and everything is open!
Player can enter the game with DNS (ip) but the website not just loading loading loading loading...
Please Fast Help!
Thanks
-Rep++ For help-
I can't enter with: "127.0.0.1" too. but "localhost" is ok.
I have tried the webfiles that i have befor installed your Layouts/Website and it don't function!
Everything happens after i used your Website
Why? ://

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'vip_time' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(237): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 237

HELP ME PLZ?!

i get this

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

even if i had chmod it doesnt work

chmod 777 -R /var/www

I have a problem when I choose Modify, and Change Gallery Guild MOTD pops up this error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'in_war_with' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Guild.php:327 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Guild.php(327): PDO->query('SELECT `in_war_...') #1 C:\xampplite\htdocs\guilds.php(2246): OTS_Guild->getCustomField('in_war_with') #2 C:\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(122): include('C:\xampplite\ht...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Guild.php on line 327

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'image_gallery' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Guild.php:327 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Guild.php(327): PDO->query('SELECT `image_g...') #1 C:\xampplite\htdocs\guilds.php(1633): OTS_Guild->getCustomField('image_gallery') #2 C:\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(122): include('C:\xampplite\ht...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Guild.php on line 327

How do I configure the storage system of vip vip with a system within my OTServer, I tested the system, added the offer VIP Days, and I put in my acc char, and how do I set within my access to the player ot a door that allows access to the city vip for example?

Hey there, this is my first time back to OT's (last one that I used properly was 8.1, messed with 8.4 and the AAC to match)
I'm trying to set this one up.
When I'm at step 4:"Add samples to DB"
I get this
Code:
STEP 4

Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php on line 515

And if I try to goto the next step, I then get.
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\pot\OTS_Account.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\pot\OTS_Account.php(237): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 237
Any help please?

Hey there, this is my first time back to OT's (last one that I used properly was 8.1, messed with 8.4 and the AAC to match)
I'm trying to set this one up.
When I'm at step 4:"Add samples to DB"
I get this
Code:
STEP 4

Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php on line 515

And if I try to goto the next step, I then get.
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\pot\OTS_Account.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\pot\OTS_Account.php(237): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\RRoT\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 237
Any help please?
alter table `name_table` add `world_id` INT(32) NOT NULL;
in name_table write name where you want the world_id

alter table `name_table` add `world_id` INT(32) NOT NULL;
in name_table write name where you want the world_id

Thanks for the help, but I'm not exactly sure where to alter.. I get what to do, but where? I'm not seeing any table with that name?

Hey,

my website;

www.ethania.net is under attack maybe or its something else :S

u know how to fix this,

I use linux ubuntu 10.0.4

and how to protect port: 80

I get this error in my console when i try to log in :

18/03/2011 23:35:09] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1; Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[18/03/2011 23:35:09] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 654654 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

Some one know how to fix it ? :s

Now i get this :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'rlserver.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:505 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(505): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 505

How to fix this ? :s
i dont know how to add "z_news_tickers"

hello!!! I have a problem when I try to find character I get this error pleaseeee I need you helpp please brothers.....

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OTS_Account::getPlayerVip_Time() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\xampp\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 101

Back