• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.3.8

No one know how to fix/add this :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'rlserver.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:505 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(505): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 505

No one know how to fix/add this :
PHP:
             CREATE TABLE "z_news_tickers" (
						"date" INTEGER NOT NULL,
						"author" INTEGER NOT NULL,
						"image_id" INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
						"text" TEXT NOT NULL,
						"hide_ticker" INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0);

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 515

Still can't figure out how to fix this :/
Help would be appreciated

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

??

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/iceskull/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: include(layouts/iceskull/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\index.php on line 284

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/iceskull/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\Program Files\xampp legend\php\pear\') in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\index.php on line 284

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/iceskull/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: include(layouts/iceskull/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\index.php on line 284

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/iceskull/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\Program Files\xampp legend\php\pear\') in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\index.php on line 284

Using other layout.

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

??

Hey

Goto xampp\php\php.ini
Open your php.ini with a texteditor, notepad, notepad++,...

Hit Cntrl + F (search file) and search for:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED
Replace this line to:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE | E_STRICT

Next, save your php.ini and restart xampp/Apache.

Rep++

Kind Regards,

:)

Still can't figure out how to fix this :/
Help would be appreciated

To be honnest the error was a bit unclear for me too so it took me some time to figure it out...

Go to you php admin and alter your server database:
alter table `players` add `world_id` INT(32) NOT NULL;

Repp++ :w00t:

bug on changing name!
You can put the name with symbols or even leave it blank!

hey brother how can i change the lenguaje??? because is in portugues I prefer spanish or english please?? is only in shop system.

Ey please I need help

well everything is working fine, but when I try to create a new char
it keep saying "this name already used"

any ideas?

can somebody give me the new tfs config.lua?

Im trying to make a gesior acc and it says mine has errors..

I remember this happening in the past and the solution was replacing it with a basic config.lua

please and thank yous!

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/M/My Documents/NEW 8.6 DYNASTY/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/M/My Documents/NEW 8.6 DYNASTY/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

any idea?

do u need my config.lua or something?

Guys, if you don't know how to read errors then just go back to the elementary school because as I can see for many of you reading is something undiscovered.
e.g. you see a warning:
Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/M/My Documents/NEW 8.6 DYNASTY/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
so instead of writing here with all your stupid errors, turn on your brain (if it exists) and try to fix it yourself by READING!
Now, go the line 17, which shows you a warning, and see what there is incorrect.

Back