• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Show outfit (characters & whoisonline.php)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed the name in the first post. If people wouldn't be so dumb in certain situations, it wouldn't matter what I named it though.

I'll update the first post later with divs which would make it look much better then previous.

- - - Updated - - -

I updated first post with a new code for whoisonline.php to make it look better then before by using div.

Here's the whoisonline.php with the code already

5UyvHA3.png

Last edited:
You can do this but for modern aac?

Yes I can do for Modern AAC aswell.

Something you've messed up probably. :p

My outfits wont show up, I guess it's cuz of this path I have to change, but I have no clue what I should put there.. xD

It's because you don't have the outfitter.php? :eek:

This is what I found on your website.

Code:
[COLOR=#1A1AA6][FONT=monospace]C:/xampp/htdocs/images/addons/?id=133&addons=0&head=79&body=94&legs=88&feet=79
[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm going to add a new version of the whoisonline.php in a moment, as I mentioned at the first page it will be the RL tibia whoisonline.php.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/f9VqbfAc

why the fuck did you release this? it isn't even yours.. Averatec did it..

Avatarec did the script , ninja added to gesior

Rewrite the script and add new images.

I do have it updated till 9.44 but I'm not going to release since that's averatec's call.

Any way to update this for 9.1+ outfits ?

Get the images from a dat file the templates and the outfits ones, with photoshop edit them for the size and that, its easy but long took me like 3h to all images t_t

O

I need remove this comma from my whoisonline?

Photo:

oi.jpg

Have commas in my layout i need remove him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back