• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] - Znote Prefix Edition! [Mystic Spirit 0.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it works on TFS0 0.2.10

Notice: Undefined index: page in D:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined index: page in D:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined index: page in D:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 73

i got mystic spirit. D: [8.7]

Hey Znote, I have a Problem!!! What should i Write in "Char to copy" In admin panel? Plz Answer FAST!

I have a Problem! What should i write in "Char to copy" When i edit Vocation??? Plz Answer Fast!!

I have a Problem! What should i write in "Char to copy" When i edit Vocation??? Plz Answer Fast!!

You write the vocations name + Sample

Ex.

Sorcerer Sample
Druid Sample

Now, i cant get the damn thing online! I have the necessery ports open and everything. Can someone give me a Treoubleshooter?

ive tried everything but noting works PLEASE HELP!!!

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 495

Error with opening the page, Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 42

My suggestion to you is to use uniform server. That way you wont get those errors, since it's nothing wrong with the source of this ACC.

Can any1 suggest a shop system for me to use with this? Been search but been having troubles...

Is the sms shop include in this acc maker?? How I can turn on it? Or if it isn't in this acc maker then how I can install it from other source?

Tested and works fine with Mystic Spirit 0.2.11pl2

Haters gonna hate. I stripped off the shop function from this AAC. :) Learn to implement it yourself. :3

Last edited:
I need some help here please. I'm using TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2.9 Edited r1. I installed the AAC without issues, imported everything step by step, when I create the character and I try to access into the game I get this 3 error messages in console.

[19/08/2011 03:25:50] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: DELETE FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time` <= 1313735150; Table 'theforgottenserver.player_orange' doesn't exist
[19/08/2011 03:25:50] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: DELETE FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time` <= 1313735150;SELECT `killer_id`, `time` FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time` > 1313735150; You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT `killer_id`, `time` FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time`' at line 1
[19/08/2011 03:25:50] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: DELETE FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time` <= 1313735150;SELECT `killer_id`, `time` FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time` > 1313735150;SELECT `password` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 4838927 LIMIT 1; You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT `killer_id`, `time` FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 9 AND `time`' at line 1

I need help fast please.

As a side note. I use Uniform Server 5.7.5 that's running on a Pentium IV 2.8Ghz, 2gb ram. Windows XP 32 bits. In the tibia client it says: "Your character could not be loaded."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back