• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Customized Tibiacom Layout.

@Offline & William364
Thanks for the nice comments! :D

@up
virus? were did u get a virus from?..

Naxtie , can you meyby upload Gesior ACC ?

For The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 ?

Thanks , i rep ++

I can check it out later right now ima go to sleep..
pce!

Could someone or Naxtie upload it to another host maybe? because I need speedyshare premium account to download.

Thanks!
Abbe

Create an Account and you'll get a free day with premium..

idk whats wrong with speedyshare, but i'll find another free site later..

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post.. But heres a new link

<a href="http://speedy*****malware.localhost/rARvu/tibiacom.rar">Download at SpeedyShare</a>

hey man why is account at bottom :S View attachment 15376

- - - Updated - - -

and library is at top ? is it hard to change?

- - - Updated - - -

hey man why is libaray at the top it should be were account is and account should be were library :S is it hard to change ?

Help ill rep++ kk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

AFF dno why it did it loads lol

- - - Updated - - -

also m website dose not have all the stuff in the top right hand corner

- - - Updated - - -

Rep for you btw help me try and fix the acc

hey man why is libaray at the top it should be were account is and account should be were library :S is it hard to change ?
Well.. Look at real tibias web, it looks just like mine does, I like it like that. It's NOT a bug. :)

And the Website works fine with me, idk what u do wrong, ur database might be wierd or something.. idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres my website, look at it. Loralia.zapto.org

I have no idea, first of all you need a working Gesior AAC that is compatible with your "8.1 XML Server". This is a Gesior AAC Layout, should work with all types of gesior aac's..

Back